'87 Grand National 28k miles $21,000 ****SOLD****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Looking , Great Price, And one hell of a documentation on that vehicle. Just call a buddy of mind that is wanting to get into
T/B ,if it hasn't sold toward the end of the week he may be interested in buying,{ of course with Mama approval } Would you happen
to have it posted on Ebay ??.
Thanks for forwarding the info......much appreciated!

It is not on Ebay but I put it on Craigslist.
https://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/6010462362.html

Last edited:
do like the one guy did from NY some time ago. Yank the ad, wait a lil while the crowd kicks themselves for not jumping on it, then relist? Plus if you have any around, throw some oem wheels on her, it's what 99% expect. Nice car and good luck.

My god, if you can't get 21k for this beautiful car, that give it to charity and maybe??? Have a free pass to heaven

Nice car priced very fairly. Easily a low 11 second ride with tune and tires. I know b/c I ran the same setup for years. Here's a ttt for ya.

I say it's because of the time of year. I listed my clean 70 GS 455 back in November. Nothing but dreamers and tire kickers. I'm gonna post it again in late march when the market picks back up.
Stick to your price. It'll sell. Beautiful car.

It's in your blood , It something about a T/B once you own one you're hooked, I have had one since 1986 ,any probably going to die with one:D
Yea, this is the first time in over 20 years I've not had a Buick in the collection. Problem solved!

Locked and loaded. Hitting the road at 06:00 to pick up the new toy. 80 ft of fun coming down the road! :D

Attachments

• IMG_0016.JPG.jpeg
    IMG_0016.JPG.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 96
Status
Not open for further replies.