87 GNX replica/performance oriented

Status
Not open for further replies.

romadmartin

Car gods son
For sale original 85 T-type converted almost completely to a 87 GN/GNX all the stuff is there full 87 GN interior gnx looking gauge cluster with stewert warner guages. whole interior is new carpet to dash to headliner. trans is rebuilt rear end rebuilt with eaton posi and stock 3:42 gears. Engine is 87 20 bolt oil pan block with stroker kit Scat crank, Rods, and Diamond pistons. RJC girdle, ARP studs on everything. new Gn1 thick casting aluminum heads. Comp cams Hyd roller cam, morell roller lifters T and D roller rockers behive roller cam springs. Champion race intake manifold. Turbonetics 62-1 t4 with F1 wheel custom manifolds down pipe. Deltagate. turbo tweak chip. 62 Lbs injectors. 340 walbro new gas tank and sending unit assembly. Front mount intercooler custom made specifically for car. Bilstien shocks. More to list Im sure and probably forgot some. Need to sell with baby on the way. 15,000 or best offer. 20,000 in engine alone but as anyone knows its cheaper to buy then build.

Attachments

• car2.jpg
    car2.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 2,238
  • car3.jpg
    car3.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 2,129
  • car4.jpg
    car4.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 2,124
  • car5.jpg
    car5.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 2,128
  • car6.jpg
    car6.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 2,124
more pics

more pics

Attachments

• car7.jpg
    car7.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 2,094
  • car8.jpg
    car8.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 2,106
  • car9.jpg
    car9.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 2,100
  • car10.jpg
    car10.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 2,094
  • car.jpg
    car.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 2,198
looks great

can I ask though- why put the GNX stuff on it? to me that just cheapens its look. My 2cents. good luck.

Well after a drawn out process ive finally received the car today. Theres alot to be said buying something sight unseen by your own eyes rather than pictures.. buying from overseas has just left a bitter taste in my mouth finding the floors rusty in a car i was told was rust free and very tidy. NOT HAPPY :mad: to be continued

Well after a drawn out process ive finally received the car today. Theres alot to be said buying something sight unseen by your own eyes rather than pictures.. buying from overseas has just left a bitter taste in my mouth finding the floors rusty in a car i was told was rust free and very tidy. NOT HAPPY :mad: to be continued

Sorry you were misled, I wish you the best. Scammers suck :mad:

I hope you asked for and saw more photos than what was listed in the thread above. Not too many detailed pics

Status
Not open for further replies.