87 gn

rene

:rolleyes:I have a 87 GN that I bought brand new back in 87. It has 60,000 now, it would have about a thousand less miles if I would have called down to Bowling Green but it was a nice drive anyway. I want to sell it. It is mostly stock except for the stereo and the exhaust. The exhaust is dual and stainless. The stereo is a very nice system but old I would like to kept it. Not sure what I should ask for. Can someone please HELP!!!!! RENÉ

Attachments

• 1_1.jpg
    1_1.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 981
  • 2_1.jpg
    2_1.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 976
  • BUICK 016.jpg
    BUICK 016.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 975
  • BUICK 022.zip
    128.2 KB · Views: 55
  • BUICK GRAND NATIONAL 008.jpg
    BUICK GRAND NATIONAL 008.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 977
ahh about $8,000 these days I will take it :biggrin: pm me your phone #

ahh at that price you should have a BIG ''O'' garage to fit all of those cars that you have bought that cheep...:biggrin:

LOL... yeah it may be worth a little more but I'm a cash buyer today... and yeah I have a 60x80 building full of cars and yes I have gotten cars with lower miles in similar condition for less. Cash is king in a bad economy.:biggrin: Pm me your real sale price

I asked for some help on what I could sell it for.... can you help me with that.

12k -13k range would be a good starting point. Looks like a nice ride! Sucks you made the trip to BG to find out it was cancelled

Where is Owagiac MI? If you are within an hour of Romeo MI I would like to come and see the car? If the only items changed are exhaust and radio, no rust, not dents, no tears or cracks in interior pieces, etc. it could be worth more than $13K.

I asked for some help on what I could sell it for.... can you help me with that.

I understand you need help putting an asking price on the car.

You should have done your homework finding out what cars of like condition and miles are going for before posting the ad. This is a Cars for Sale Section, not a "fishing for a sweet offer on my car".

Some people see this way of listing the car as you could possibly be searching for an offer for more than you are wanting to sell the car for,,, better known as fishing for a sweet deal..

Sorry if this sounds cold hearted but the rules are the rules.

Please post a price or the thread will be closed.

Ty

60k mile cars go from $6K to $11K recently. A fellow member just bought an 87 T with 42K miles for $5K a couple months ago. That was a sweet deal and definately low price for the car. Just post what you want for it. If you want $50k, ask $50K, just dont expect to sell it!;)

3rd time and last time I am going to ask, put an asking price in this thread please, or it will be closed by tonight when I get home from traveling all day.

If anyone is interested in this car you better give him your contact info or get his,

Thanks in advance,

Ty