87 gn wrapped around a phone pole literally !!!!!!! Whole car gonna be in pieces

ttaowner

203 213 9126 JAMES IM GETTING THE CAR FROM THE ORIGINAL OWNER 102,000 MILES . NEVER SEEN A WINTER AND ALWAYS GARAGED BUT BEEN TOTALLED TWICE !!!

DOORS ARE FAIRLY DECENT. TRUNK LID MINT, ALL THE WHEELS LOOK GOOD.POSI 8.5 REAR. CAR DOESNT HAVE ANY ROT BUT ROOF IS KINKED AND FLOOR PANS BUCKLED. REAR HALF OF THE CAR LOOKS USEABLE SO I COULD CUT THAT OFF IF YOU HAVE A RUSTY GN.

IF THERE IS SOMETHING THAT YOU NEED AND IT IS NO LONGER ANY GOOD DONT WORRY I STILL MAY HAVE IT OFF 1 OF THE OTHER MANY PARTS CARS THAT I HAVE HAD. I HAVE A LARGE INVENTORY HERE !!!!!!!! JUST ASK ME !!!!! PM / TEXT ME OR CALL !!!! 203 213 9126 JAMES

CAR IS NOT CURRENTLY IN MY POSSESION I STILL NEED TO PICK IT UP !!!!!

frank001.jpg

frank003.jpg

frank004.jpg

frank002.jpg

frank007.jpg

frank008.jpg

frank009.jpg

frank010.jpg

frank024.jpg

frank014-1.jpg

CAR HAS ALL 4 WHEELS AND THEY LOOK NICE BUT I FORGOT TO TAKE PIC OF THE OTHER 2 BY BEING DISTRACTED BY SEEING THE WRECKED CAR

frank005-1.jpg

frank006-1.jpg

frank019.jpg

frank020.jpg

frank023.jpg

frank025.jpg

frank011.jpg

frank012.jpg

frank019.jpg

frank021.jpg

Wow! That's a doosy. Still allot of good parts still there though. Seats and door panels are mint!

How much do you get for the screw covers for the inner door panel pull handles? I need 2 covers like in your inner door panel pictures for my 87 T with a grey interior.

Thanks, Eric

James is the drivers side upper door panel in decent shape? What will you be asking for it? I've purchased 3 now and they have all been junk when they showed up. I could also use a decent black carpet. Thanks -----Jeremy

Funny......

I thought GN's had a Tri-Shield logo on the steering wheel.......

Anyway, the guy deserved the wreck just for putting that Chevy steering wheel wrapper on a GN.

I'm jus' sayin'.

funny......

I thought gn's had a tri-shield logo on the steering wheel.......

Anyway, the guy deserved the wreck just for putting that chevy steering wheel wrapper on a gn.

I'm jus' sayin'.

the horn cap was nos !!!! I saw the broken original in the gm box and it does have the tri shields ,

james is the drivers side upper door panel in decent shape? What will you be asking for it? I've purchased 3 now and they have all been junk when they showed up. I could also use a decent black carpet. Thanks -----jeremy

i will let you know what the carpet looks like when it shows up. Shipping would probably be expensive though.

Upper door panels are always sold as a set. They are not nos but i would run them.not warped or wavey,dont think they had any major issues

how much is the trunk lid?

How much for the front fillers errr filler. :eek:;)

fillers are all shot !!!!! Real gn trunk lid with zero rot issues.this car was not a rot box but a double crash victim both times in the same spot.

That is truely a shame. and hope the driver made it out OK.
Now, By any chance the Radiator cooling fan still in one piece? If you get time to look into this I would be intrested in purchasing it from ya'. No hurry