87 GN parts & Engine - Something for every one!!!!!!!!!

BUICKTIME

just another member

All parts are/were in good working order as they came off a 90k mile running 87 GN. These parts must go, no reasonable offer will be turned down!!! Plain and simple, snooze and you loose. I just don’t have the time, so please don’t ask and waste my time if you have no intensions on buying, serious buyers only. Trying to make it as simple as possible. I’ll keep it on hear for approx. 1 - 2 weeks before putting it on eBay. All prices are + shipping.

87 GN 3.8L Turbo V6 (LC2) complete engine with trans, engine harness, sensors, hoses, brackets, relays and accessories. This comes as complete as you can get it with: the a/c (minus lines), p/s w/reservoir, and all the sensors, ECM, MAF, everyyythinggg. Nothing was cut or short cut taken, when pulling this thing out. You wouldn’t need nothing else other than bolts and an exhaust (dp) to put it in place and go. The engine has 90k miles and sounds good. The car was in an accident so obviously it was running. Pan to throttle body including intercooler and plumbing. Although the turbo makes no noise it does have some play (may be original) and may need replacing in the near future. Every thing seems to be stock with no performance parts. The transmission is a BRF 200FR. I sold one just last year (140k miles) for the same $$$ that I’m asking for this 90k mile engine. $2,800.00

87 GN Dash w/Plaque no cluster & trim (latch broken on glove box, easy fix) $300
Shifter assembly with chrome stalk $35
T TOP trim pieces around the t-tops on the inside of the car $20 for each
Rock arms & shafts $55
Fuel rail $35
Lower intake w/new pvc gromet (real nice/bead blasted) $180
Upper intake (real nice/bead blasted) $65
Throttle body (real nice/bead blasted) $100
Valve covers (real nice/bead blasted) $90
Stock pair of heads (8445) $50 a set
Pro Stars 15x8 w/3.5BS with drilled holes $200
8.5 G80 Posi rear end stock drum to drum $750
87 Black Grille (slight crack on bottom/back side, cant notice when instaled). $175
87 Chrome Grille $100
Aftermarket Spoiler (?) 3 piece $120
Rear Tail Light (cracked lens) $45
GN Rear black bumper $75
Reproduction GNX flares: All four flares need fiberglass work. I believe these are the ones Kirban sells (not sure if anyone else made them). Look at pics to determine what they are worth. They come with the gaskets. Included is a left side reproduction GNX side vent. $bo
Heater box complete (minor crack, look at pics) $100
Windshield wiper motor $10
Windshield wiper arms (black) $55 pair
Inner fenders $100 each or $175 for both
Vacuum brake complete set up $85
Front sway bar $20
Braces Kit: for front end with bolts. 3 piece for lower end that form a triangle (pics: the long piece is slightly bent and needs to be straightened out). Also the top 2 pieces that connect to the inner fenders to radiator support (one of these also need straightening). $65 obo
Pwr steering gear box (quick ratio) $40

Pictures by Buicktime - Photobucket

Will trade close or equal value part for: Freshly rebuilt stock turbo, NOS roof rail weather stripping, new to very good shape front and rear bumper fillers.

very interested in rear bumper can I gets pics I did not see any on the link of the bumper

xclrate approx. $20 for shipping
I'll take the lower intake.How much shipped to 33772?Thanks.:)

asloan, there are a few things I have to take pics of and that is one of them. I'll try and take pics tomorrow. You are first in line 4 bumper.
very interested in rear bumper can I gets pics I did not see any on the link of the bumper

All PM's replied and parts are pending.

Intake Correction!!!!

1000MileStylez, thats fine. If ur local pm me and we can meet up.

$50 for the gnx flares

Should read:
Lower intake w/new pvc gromet (real nice/bead blasted) $180
Upper intake (real nice/bead blasted) $65

waiting on board admin/moder to fix

T top trim pieces

So, you have the interior pieces, not the t top pieces themselves? I am looking for the parts for the actual t tops.

T Top trim!!!!

All PM's replied.....

O.K., gotcha. I'll check to see if I have those as well.
So, you have the interior pieces, not the t top pieces themselves? I am looking for the parts for the actual t tops.

More pics!!!!!!!

More pics are up. Go to slideshow to find the part you are looking for.

Pictures by Buicktime - Photobucket

Some parts are pending. Cant wait a week for a call back. No call or payment, then the next person's up.

All PM's replied!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• ProStars008.jpg
    ProStars008.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 1,200
  • Center console w applique3.jpg
    Center console w applique3.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 1,202
  • Tail lights009.jpg
    Tail lights009.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 1,199
  • IMAG0132.jpg
    IMAG0132.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 1,198
  • Chrome shifter stalk4.jpg
    Chrome shifter stalk4.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 1,194
Do you have a good t-top roof. I need from the windshield posts back to the rear glass. (Entire roof)