87 GN parts & Engine - Something for every one!!!!!!!!!

Brake line???

I guess ur talking about the one that goes from the proportion valve to the back brakes???? Well if it is, or it's not, well then the answer is "NO"..:D :biggrin: :rolleyes:

PM's replied and more pics will be up tomorrow, also update on available parts.....

You would't have the real long steel brake pipe for sale would ya??

Gear ratio???? UPDATE ON AVAILABLE PARTS!!!!!

Gear ratio is stock, which is 3:42 on all 84-87 Turbo Regals!!!!!!:D
wat kind of gears you got in the rear end?

87 GN 3.8L Turbo V6 (LC2) complete engine with trans, engine harness, sensors, hoses, brackets, relays and accessories. This comes as complete as you can get it with: the a/c (minus lines), p/s w/reservoir, and all the sensors, ECM, MAF, everyyythinggg. Nothing was cut or short cut taken, when pulling this thing out. You wouldn’t need nothing else other than bolts and an exhaust (dp) to put it in place and go. The engine has 90k miles and sounds good. The car was in an accident so obviously it was running. Pan to throttle body including intercooler and plumbing. Although the turbo makes no noise it does have some play (may be original) and may need replacing in the near future. Every thing seems to be stock with no performance parts. The transmission is a BRF 200FR. I sold one just last year (140k miles) for the same $$$ that I’m asking for this 90k mile engine. $2,400.00 OBO

87 GN Dash w/Plaque no cluster & trim (latch broken on glove box, easy fix) $250 OBO
T TOP trim pieces around the t-tops on the inside of the car $20 for each
Rock arms & shafts $55
Stock pair of heads (8445) $50 a set
Pro Stars 15x8 w/3.5BS with drilled holes $200 SHIPPED
8.5 G80 Posi rear end stock drum to drum $750
Aftermarket Spoiler (?) 3 piece $120 OBO
Rear Tail Light (cracked lens) $45 OBO
Heater box complete (minor crack, look at pics) $100
Windshield wiper arms (black) $55 pair
Front sway bar $20

Reproduction GNX flares: All four flares need fiberglass work. I believe these are the ones Kirban sells (not sure if anyone else made them). Look at pics to determine what they are worth. They come with the gaskets. Included is a left side reproduction GNX side vent. $bo PENDING
Braces Kit: for front end with bolts. 3 piece for lower end that form a triangle (pics: the long piece is slightly bent and needs to be straightened out). Also the top 2 pieces that connect to the inner fenders to radiator support (one of these also need straightening). $65 obo PENDING
Pwr steering gear box (quick ratio) $40 PENDING

Shifter assembly with chrome stalk $35 SOLD
Rear ashtray with trim $25 SOLD
Fuel rail $35 SOLD
Lower intake w/new pvc gromet (real nice/bead blasted) $180 SOLD
Upper intake (real nice/bead blasted) $65 SOLD
Throttle body (real nice/bead blasted) $100 SOLD
Valve covers (real nice/bead blasted) $90 SOLD
87 Black Grille (slight crack on bottom/back side, cant notice when instaled). $175 SOLD
87 Chrome Grille $100 SOLD
GN Rear black bumper $75 SOLD
Windshield wiper motor $10 SOLD
Inner fenders $100 each or $175 for both SOLD
Vacuum brake complete set up $85 SOLD

Pictures by Buicktime - Photobucket

Will trade close or equal value part for: Freshly rebuilt stock turbo, NOS roof rail weather stripping, new to very good shape front and rear bumper fillers.
[/SIZE]

passenger inner fender????

Those are gone, but I may have an extra. Not sure of the condition or if I even have another, but I'll check and get back to u.
PM's replied!!!!!!!

ustill have the passenger inner fender????

pm's

sorry I haven't been online, been very busy. will reply to all pm's tonight......

Parts still available.........

PMs replied!!!!!!!!!!!! Some new pics will be up this weekend........

Hello,

I know it has been a long time, but do you still have the:

87 GN 3.8L Turbo V6 (LC2) complete engine with trans, engine harness, sensors, hoses, brackets, relays and accessories. This comes as complete as you can get it with: the a/c (minus lines), p/s w/reservoir, and all the sensors, ECM, MAF, everyyythinggg. Nothing was cut or short cut taken, when pulling this thing out. You wouldn’t need nothing else other than bolts and an exhaust (dp) to put it in place and go. The engine has 90k miles and sounds good. The car was in an accident so obviously it was running. Pan to throttle body including intercooler and plumbing. Although the turbo makes no noise it does have some play (may be original) and may need replacing in the near future. Every thing seems to be stock with no performance parts. The transmission is a BRF 200FR. I sold one just last year (140k miles) for the same $$$ that I’m asking for this 90k mile engine. $2,400.00 OBO

available?

Thanks

DAP