87 gn part out

matts 87 we4

interested in horn pad and ring, are these parts avaliable and condition please thanks .........Matt

looking for Down pipe, Converter and Hanger

Need the parts listed above in good condition. no heavy rust on converter and cat hanger not torn? Ken

Ed,

Thanks for the nice rims and dash. As described and better than expected. Good luck with your Turbo project. Sounds like its going to be a nice one!

Shifter

Dad's needing a complete shifter. Let me know what shape this one is in and if it's still available. Thanks Clayton

parts sold

steering wheel
door panels
dash
rims
hood
trunk
center console
shifter
complete engine
radio
gn tail lights,chrome tail lights
chrome bezels,corner lights
60 lb injectors
all listed items are sold.have tons more.this started as one entire car and 2 complete disassembled engines.still have full set of gn seats and every engine part.5 piece spoiler,misc interior trim,2 brf transmissions,(2) 8.5 posi's,ect,ect,ect.

mATTS 87 WE4

HORN RING AND PAD? i'M IN 02748, tOTAL and add for check if still avail...or pay pal ? thanks very much...............Matt.

driveshaft assy

how much are you asking for the gn driveshaft assy shipped to 75211 dallas Tx

How much for the block? Is the .30 over usable or have to be bored more? No cracks? Assuming it is a 109 block. Would have to be shipped to 39042. Let me know thanks. Clayton

Do you still have the head light bezels, side maker lights, front fenders, and front bumper? Pics if you still haver them...thanks?