87 gn part out

earcher1

i just bought a complete 87 gn t-top car.i've never parted out a complete car just for clarity.i'm not one of those guys.the engine was already out of this car and completely disassembled.i have the entire engine and all parts.crank is 10/10,block is 0.30,dash was also already out and in very nice condition.console is also very nice,sunshades are really nice and lighted drivers side.the seat are really nice too.the drivers has a bit of wear but not bad at all.i also have (2) 8.5 rears,(2) brf 200r4 transmissions,and another completely dissasembled turbo engine.let me know what you need and i'll let you know if i have it and what the condition is.this car is still together and will be taken apart as the parts are needed.also has a beautiful hood.but the trunk is rotted on the inside,bottom of the doors ARE rusted inside,not on the outside.all fillers are aftermarket and look good.has very nice gn wheels and centercaps. vacuum brake conversion.absolutly beautiful concert sound door panels uppers and lowers.i dont have time to list all parts separately.shoot me requests.if anyone would like,you can also call me.860-377-0514.i have paypal and will ship.i'd really rather not ship the seats or the rears if i dont have to.oh boy...im about to submit this thread and i know im gonna regret it,go easy on me:D

are you talking about the engine that is all apart?cause i have another complete complete complete 87 engine in my other listing.i do have a harness and ecm also.the price is listed in the ad.we could work a deal if you want for the harness and ecm if you were to buy the engine.

gray t-top trim

I'll take the gray t-top trim that sits under the latches on the t-tops pending on their condition? Could also use a ECM and MAF. Thanks, let me know:smile:

Of course we'll go easy on you...;)

I'm looking for the concert sound speaker holders, the round plastic thing that holds the speakers to the inside of the door via three screws....it doesn't bolt to the bottom panels. They are called speaker cages I think. They hold the 5 1/4" speakers to the door. Do you have two of them to sell and what shape are they in and how much are you asking? Thank you kindly.

Bruce '87 Grand National

how much for passenger kick panel with screw?

and in what condition is it, im looking for a cherry one

I'm looking for bucket seats and a center consel ...... please give me a call at 813-527-7654 my name is keith but people call me kam

Parts 87 GN

I am looking for the passenger side dash "thin chrome trim strip" in the GN. I am also looking for the tag light cover under the trunk lid and Hobbs vacuum switch under the hood for the dash boost lights.

sunshades are really nice and lighted drivers side////<----I will take these if the price is right....also is the trunk interior carpet the base black or the upgraded grey that covers the entire trunk lining...interested in the grey of course

Interested in the black window trim pieces - Front, DS, PS, and Rear. I do not need the rear quarter windows.

Black trunk trim piece below the key hole. Runs full length of trunk.

Rear Spoiler.

Can you send me pics please? PM me.

Thanks
SPOOLN6

80/89tta

80/89tta sorry about that.your right.sending you a pm.
and for all:eek:pps on the lighted drivers side visor.it's the pass side :rolleyes:

post here please

please just post on this thread what your interested in so others can see too.lots of "pm's only" for the same parts from many people.then send the pm"s:smile: