87 GN in SE-Mi

sonseeker

First off i don't know how to post pictures! I really don't know what good they do anyways. I say this cause i went with my freind to look at a car that seller had sent him 20 pics. It was a POS! Also i don't someone telling me i am asking the wrong price,that is between me and the potential buyer. Now that i have that all cleared up i hope,here is my add:
This is a truly must see Grand National. This is a pristine '87 Grand National that some would refer to as a "Garage Queen". I've had the car for approximately 4 years since I've retired. I bought this beauty from the original owners family. A lot of folks might be wondering why I would sell this beautiful car. Believe me, I don't relish the idea,but other cars have peaked my interest lately. The mileage reading is correct and true......35,xxx,as far as i have been able to determine. No younger folks have ever driven this car or smoked in it. The car still has that new car smell.Heck there is still some of the factory plastic on the seats. There has never been any modifications or add-ons to the car. I stand corrected.it does have a larger 3"down pipe and a new Pype's staineless steel exhaust system.larger capicity fuel pump and fuel pressure regulator and gauge,that is it! I know some of the real picky fellas look for the bright and shiny paint jobs and this one fits the bill,with a high quality re-paint 3 yrs ago,interior is like the day it came off the assembly line,heck from what i was told by previous owners noone has ever sit in the back seat,there is still some of the orignal from factory plastic on the seats. The car is heavily optioned, but I won't brag and say it has them all,because it is missing the engine block heater and aluminum bumper brackets. One of the rare options it has is the T63 option which is the "lights on" warning chime. It also has the G80 code for the posi-rear and the power antenna option,astroroof,trunk apperance kit,halogen headlights and on and on.As far as i know everything works except the air conditioning, possibly need's recharging,it was changed over to r134.I am sorry i do not know how to post pictures.
Please don't respond if you are not interested!!

I built the 3inch DP for Carl. (This car).. also installed the new fuel pump, hotwire and pypes system.

Well the car is pretty damn straight and every option known to man except block heater, it has astro roof btw

Who ever gets it, gets a real clean car

Got some pics taken. Figured out how to load into printer but waiting for my daughter to get from point a to b???????????

Ok pics are in... heres a few to start off with... this is a friggun clean car.. wish i had the coin

Attachments

• 125.jpg
    125.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 966
  • 122.jpg
    122.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 963
  • 126.jpg
    126.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 967
  • 127.jpg
    127.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 967
  • 130.jpg
    130.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 964
Carl get me some under the car shots... rear, sides and front.. under the rear quarter panels, take pic laying down under the gas tank and direct the camera at the back side of the quarters

Attachments

• 116.jpg
    116.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 960
  • 118.jpg
    118.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 958
  • 119.jpg
    119.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 955
  • 120.jpg
    120.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 955
  • 131.jpg
    131.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 950
Sorry about the quality of the pics. Last week when i took them it rained for 3 out of 4 days so i had to do them in my barn with the floursent lights. This is a must see in person car!! Also i do not know how to get the pics from point a to b! I have to rely on someone else to do it for me. Mike was kind enough to post for me after my daughter sent them to him.
This car has never been out in the salt or snow. The family that origanally ordered the car was a GM exec,that's why a few of the options don't show up i assume? The nameplate of the origanal owners is still on the dash! As far as i have been able to determine there were very few with all these options! This might be the only one left? in this condition!

ttt,can't believe someone dosen't want this rare totally optioned out mint condition car? remember this was prolly one of less thas a dozen or so with this many options,you name it and it has it! My pics doesn't do this car justice at all!

Went to a car show the other day there were many cars and it won best of show. You guys are missing out on one fine car. It is going on e-bay soon!! Heck Mike Casteel and Jeff Harringinton are on here and both will testify too how nice this car is!!!

TTT one more time. Can't believe know one wants what is prolly the most highly optioned 87 GN that is still in exixtentence with only 35k miles and in show condition

Definetly a nice car. Its a tough time to move these cars right now. Have you counted the number of options on the trunk sticker? I believe theres a thread on here about the most options on a GN. Above 94 was pretty heavily optioned. Dont think any cars broke 100 if i remember correct.

Yes the t types had up to 100 i believe, but the GN's most that could have been was 91, mine has either 89 or 90 can't remember which. Anyways it was the most for a 87 GN in that thread as i recall!