87 GN in Chicago, must sell

To answer some questions, there is no rust on this car except for surface rust on spots of the frame. All the body panels are clean and solid. Yes the car is still for sale. I am pretty firm on the price, I know what this car will sell for once people have more money from tax returns. :D No I will not take 14K for the car. My wife wants to shoot me for selling all my toys anyways, I'm not gonna give the car away. Anyone who looks at this car won't believe the mileage because of how clean it is. Feel free to call me guys if you have anymore questions 312-330-8189. Thanks for the compliments. Also if anyone knows someone who wants a tricked out Hayabusa I got one of those for sale also.

She Gone :( . Car left my possession on Friday and went to a great home. Congrats Derek, enjoy the car, take care of her. Great guy to deal with, couldn't ask for a smoother transaction. Slowly liquidating my stable, next on the list to go is the Hayabusa and possibly the Chevelle. If anyone knows of someone interested in either please PM me. It will be appreciated.