87 GN in Chicago, must sell

Did you try craigslist. Every car i sold went on there and its free. Do not drop the price .That car is well worth what you are asking for it. good luck with the sale

Steve, thanks for your help and for the positive feedback about the car. I will try Craigslist and ebay this weekend. If it doesn't sell I may end up trying to sell it in the spring. If you know anyone that is renting a garage space let me know.

Mike

Do I see a 71 Mach 1 in that garage?

Dave
67 GTX - sold
71 Boss 351
69 Chevelle SS396 41k miles

that's a 72 actually. That was my car until I sold it to my uncle about 8 years ago, big mistake. 39,000 original mile car that I fully restored then sold. What a dummy I am.

Don't let me tell you about my Hemi Superbird I had in college... I thought $9,500 was ALL THE MONEY!!!......ugh

a few more pics

Attachments

• DSC01168.jpg
    DSC01168.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 1,141
  • DSC01169.jpg
    DSC01169.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 1,139
  • DSC01170.jpg
    DSC01170.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 1,138
Car is still available for sale @ $15,500. I just wanted to clear up that my previous description mentioned that the car had touch up paint on the drivers fender,door and quarter from it being keyed while in the previous owners possession, well that is not true. I spent a week detailing the whole car and I wet sanded the touch up paint off and there is no damage to the paint. Buffed out the entire car and waxed it and the car almost looks like it was repainted. If anyone is interested in viewing the car or asking more questions please call me @ 312-330-8189.

Thanks,
Mike

oh yeah, forgot to mention that pictures do not do this car any justice at all. It must be viewed to appreciate the car for what it is.

I didnt see any. That car is real nice. Very well kept. I seen the car before he buffed it out. The car looked beautiful then . It must look like brand new now. That car is worth every penny he is asking.

is it still for sale? i live in nj but it might be worth getting it shipped home. is 15,500 firm or is there room to play?