87 gn hardtop

GullsGN

OLD HIPPIE
For Sale: 87GN by original owner. 144k miles. Always pampered, NEVER raced, NEVER abused, NEVER hit, NEVER seen snow or road salt, always garaged. Comes with a bunch of spare parts: motor, trans, rear end, hood, tail lights, computer and a bunch I don't remember. Also, GM factory repair manuals. Very nice paint about 5 years old. Interior was redone at the same time. Seat covers, carpet, door sill plates, weatherstripping, etc. This car has only seen 3 sets of tires in it's life.

$12,000

Sorry to hear your selling. GLWS.

lethal-6 i'm not attacking you,just curious, in 10 yrs of being a member you averaged 8 posts per yr, + two days ago you did roughly 15 posts asking if all these cars are still for sale,+ they are all diff price ranges + conditions,everything from rusted out $4000 cars to mint low mile $25k cars, it doesn't seem like you are interested in all those diff types of cars,+ i think if you were interested to see if a car is still for sale you would pm them about it,just wondering what the motivation is, again ,i'm not asking in a mean spirited way,it's just when i see something out of place or out of the ordinary it gets to my curiosity. Not meant to offend just curious of the purpose. :)

lethal-6 i'm not attacking you,just curious, in 10 yrs of being a member you averaged 8 posts per yr, + two days ago you did roughly 15 posts asking if all these cars are still for sale,+ they are all diff price ranges + conditions,everything from rusted out $4000 cars to mint low mile $25k cars, it doesn't seem like you are interested in all those diff types of cars,+ i think if you were interested to see if a car is still for sale you would pm them about it,just wondering what the motivation is, again ,i'm not asking in a mean spirited way,it's just when i see something out of place or out of the ordinary it gets to my curiosity. Not meant to offend just curious of the purpose. :)

And you have been on this board for 8 months and your policing the classifieds? Whats your motivation? :rolleyes:

And you have been on this board for 8 months and your policing the classifieds? Whats your motivation? :rolleyes:

Not policing ,just saw the 12 or 15 cars all lined up in a row that night that you asked if they were still for sale,as i said everything from $4k-$25k + wondered what the scoop was,not trying to start a fight,don't take offense,just wondered if there was a reason, or what the scoop was/is,never seen that done + wondered if there is a reason for it,something i don't know about,just something i have never seen before + wondered what it was about,as i said, not attacking you,or asking in a nasty way just curious.If your going to reply with a nasty reply ,please don't bother.

Not policing ,just saw the 12 or 15 cars all lined up in a row that night that you asked if they were still for sale,as i said everything from $4k-$25k + wondered what the scoop was,not trying to start a fight,don't take offense,just wondered if there was a reason, or what the scoop was/is,never seen that done + wondered if there is a reason for it,something i don't know about,just something i have never seen before + wondered what it was about,as i said, not attacking you,or asking in a nasty way just curious.If your going to reply with a nasty reply ,please don't bother.

I had the same suspicions as well.

Since where investagating members....

T-typeinator...Does your space bar not work? Because i'm having a hard time makeing any sense of your posts when you keep adding the + sign every sentence.

Since where investagating members....

T-typeinator...Does your space bar not work? Because i'm having a hard time makeing any sense of your posts when you keep adding the + sign every sentence.

Not sure what you mean, + = and. Are you saying i should spell out the word "and" each time, instead of just putting +.
I'm not sure how that would make it easier for you to read,but i will do my level best to remedy the problem for ya.;)

Well lets put it this way. Have you ever see another person on any message board connect every single sentence in a whole paragraph with the + sign instead of ending and starting a new sentence.

I think its called....grammer.

Well lets put it this way. Have you ever see another person on any message board connect every single sentence in a whole paragraph with the + sign instead of ending and starting a new sentence.

Going to far guys. Let it go.. But I do love it when someone comments about someone else's grammar when he can't spell correctly..

Where i put the + signs were not at the end of sentences ,go back + read them.
my punctuation may not be perfect but it's not terrible either.
I used it again in the sentence above,in the middle of a sentence ,its just easier then spelling the word out.

I ban both of you from posting here anymore. Take it to personal messages if you have a problem. I have no issues reading T's posts, so I have no idea what your issue is. Again, no more posts here.

I ban both of you from posting here anymore. Take it to personal messages if you have a problem. I have no issues reading T's posts, so I have no idea what your issue is. Again, no more posts here.

Ya, I also just realized this is on someone's for sale thread too.
Sorry, Gullsgn.
Ps, I have driven this car + it drives nice,1 other cool mod he didn't mention, is that it has an electric cut out,which is kind of cool, I may put one on my car.

I don't think he is on here all that often.
When he listed the car he had told me before i went to look at it,that he wasn't ready to sell it,but i could come look at it,he had to get the ok from his wife to get his new car,+ once he got that he still had to find the car he wanted before he would sell this one.
That is probably why he had just let the ad fade away, + hasn't replied with pics.