Time To Say Goodbye: 87 GN ($10,000)

What we have to know here in Texas is.. Is the AC still there and working? couldn't tell with the two engine pics, seen something covering the area of the AC area.

thanks

Think it is sold. Person will pick the car up tomorrow . If the sale fails, you people will be the first to know.
Thanks everyone.

What we have to know here in Texas is.. Is the AC still there and working? couldn't tell with the two engine pics, seen something covering the area of the AC area.

thanks
Ha ha. Heat shield to keep everything cooool. Even have 30# of old fashion freon just in case.

Another one sold too cheap. This is why the prices on these cars is in the toilet.

Another one sold too cheap. This is why the prices on these cars is in the toilet.

Actually not, price range on car sites are always sky high, this was priced right for GN lovers.

Plus he wanted to move it... not sit it for over a year or two sitting for sale, check out the higher prices cars on here sitting years with wantabe owners posting or people drewling over the car for sale.

I've had three of them and never ever paid over 10grand. All three were very nice lower mileage GN's.

I'm kinda of glad this is sold by the time I saw it. I need another car like a hole in the head and I'm pretty sure I'd have found the cash for this...

Sorry to disappoint everybody on here...I picked up the car a couple of days ago and it is everything and more that the owner said it was. The car is amazing and even came with a spare engine block and transmission core!! Damman documented and took incredible care of this car and now it's up to me to continue to preserve this beautiful car...I guess the only thing left to do now is find a buick tuner here in Colorado!

You didn't disappoint me, glad someone got it.. the way I see it, there's always a better one right around the corner for me.

Good luck and drive safely

Sorry to disappoint everybody on here...I picked up the car a couple of days ago and it is everything and more that the owner said it was. The car is amazing and even came with a spare engine block and transmission core!! Damman documented and took incredible care of this car and now it's up to me to continue to preserve this beautiful car...I guess the only thing left to do now is find a buick tuner here in Colorado!