87 GN Garage Sale, ALL Parts Must Go!!

GNVYUS 1

I have no need for these and they are taking up space and my patience.
I will cut you a deal on shipping for combo parts.

Stock Rad thats been recored about 5k miles ago. Recore got knicked up and has 3 rows welded closed. Ran mid to high 160's with the Ram Fans and is guaranteed to not leak or be gunked up or I will buy it back. Recore alone cost about $120-$140. = $70

Stainless Steel Oil Cooler Lines, great condition, ditching my oil cooler all together = $70

Stock 87GN 120 amp rebuilt alternator. Very few miles on the rebuild, had the alt checked out at the local parts store and its charging like new. I went to a chrome lifetime so no need to hold on to it. Guaranteed to work or you can send it back for a refund. $50

Aluminum Valve Cover, has bolts and grommet, 3 3/4 tall and has the cut away for the alternator. Only 1 for sale, = $40

Stock Rockers ( 86k miles ) and Stock Push Rods ( 12k miles ), great shape, went to rollers = $30

Stock rebuilt starter, only 12k miles, went to mini starter to save weight, these are anywhere from $50 to $70 with the core = $20

Stock Spare Tire and Jack = $15

Stock Front Bumper Steel Reinforcement Brace = $15

Stock Front Bumper Shocks = $10

Stock AC Condensor Core and Container = $10

Attachments

• GN Rad Core 1.jpg
    GN Rad Core 1.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 57
  • GN SS Oil Lines.jpg
    GN SS Oil Lines.jpg
    405.6 KB · Views: 81
  • GN alternator stock.JPG
    GN alternator stock.JPG
    213.7 KB · Views: 62
  • GN Valve Cover Aluminum Everything.jpg
    GN Valve Cover Aluminum Everything.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 88
  • GN Rocker Shafts.jpg
    GN Rocker Shafts.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 47
SOLD
Spare tire, jack and hardware

ON HOLD
Radiator ( ebay )
Alternator for 86 T

Surprised the SS Oil Lines are not gone, they go for $110 new and mine are pretty much new. :confused:

SOLD
SS Oil Lines

Parts still available
Aluminum Valve Cover, has bolts and grommet, 3 3/4 tall and has the cut away for the alternator. Only 1 for sale, = $40

Stock Rockers ( 86k miles ) and Stock Push Rods ( 12k miles ), great shape, went to rollers = $30

Stock rebuilt starter, only 12k miles, went to mini starter to save weight, these are anywhere from $50 to $70 with the core = $20

SOLD
Valve Cover

Parts still available