87 GN For Sale

blckgnx

Older Member
1987 Buick GN asking 15K, includes delivery to anywhere in Continental US.
Second owner, very solid dailey driver, needs paint, other than that everything in excellant working order, no rattles or squeeks. Includes following:
Full packet of original documentation, window sticker, build sheet, owners man. sales brochure for the new 87 Buicks, and all original documents from dealer sales in Bakersfield, Calif.
Razor's Progressive Alky Kit
Turbo Tweak chips (smog and alky)
42# 009 injectors
Ajustable fuel reg
Test pipe (New high flow cat included) will be installed if sold in CA
Latest Scanmaster
HRparts Poly motor mounts
TE44C Turbo (Rebuilt stock one comes with car)
Racetronix "Hot wire and High output fuel pump"
UMI 4 link bars and driveshaft loop
All original parts (radio etc come with car)

Attachments

• 87 Buick Grand National 018.jpg
    87 Buick Grand National 018.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 1,864
  • 87 Buick Grand National 012.jpg
    87 Buick Grand National 012.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 2,020
  • 87 Buick Grand National 011.jpg
    87 Buick Grand National 011.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 1,749
  • 87 Buick Grand National 001.jpg
    87 Buick Grand National 001.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 1,756
OK, here is a few more pics. Ron

Attachments

• 87 Buick Grand National 002.jpg
    87 Buick Grand National 002.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 1,836
  • 87 Buick Grand National 003.jpg
    87 Buick Grand National 003.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 1,787
  • 87 Buick Grand National 013.jpg
    87 Buick Grand National 013.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 1,637
  • 87 Buick Grand National 023.jpg
    87 Buick Grand National 023.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 1,639
Buying another one already Shawn:D

Just helping a forum member out....:D

I am still kicking myself..I was going to buy a Procharged z06 locally...I went out for a ride,The car was amazing.I needed a day to figure if the car was worth the money,And a guy scoooped it up 1hr before I called the guy to tell him I was taking it.

Im still pissed over it...:mad:

Price Drop!!

OK, I don't know where to put the price of this car. Its an honest,straight forward very clean car with exceptional reliablity. Its not Gold, but a very strong Silver if judged by Corvette standards. If someone out there is serious about getting a GN, I will make the price right. I'm going to drop the price to $13,500, however will not personally deliver for this price, unless its within a reasonable distance (a thousand miles or so). I'm even willing to make a half way road trip if you want to see her personally. Thanks for looking, Ron

:confused: I advertised only on this board thinking that the experts here would recognize what this car is. I've watched some "rattle can" specials and some "rust belt" cars get listed and sold since I put this up for sale and I haven't even gotten a nibble? Any suggestions or recomendations on what I'm doing wrong?? I'm a retired GM Master Tech, so everything on this car was done right. When I put new brakes, it included new drilled rotors, calipers, lines, wheel bearings and all. I did underate the ad on purpose, because I figured when someone saw this car, they would fall in love with it as I did several years ago. Should I pull off the goodies and leave the car totally stock? I'm rambling, sorry. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thanks, this forum has been invaulable with info to maintain a true American car. Ron

If the car had T-tops, I'd be flying down for a final look.:biggrin: Don't get discouraged, it looks to be in great shape, and the price is excellent for a CA car - just needs the right buyer.

Considering there are potential buyers everywhere that can't see the car in person you need to take more detailed pics to spark their interest.

Hi Marleyskater,
I'm in the southern half of CA (Tehachapi), approx 50 miles east of Bakersfield, just off hwy 58. I'll try to get some more pics up of the car. I've been waiting for the weather to clear a bit. Thank, Ron

Hi Marleyskater,
I'm in the southern half of CA (Tehachapi), approx 50 miles east of Bakersfield, just off hwy 58. I'll try to get some more pics up of the car. I've been waiting for the weather to clear a bit. Thank, Ron

I live in the bay area, but take classes at UCSB. I'll be in that area in a month or so if it still for sale. I'd love to take a look at it.

Ha, rattle can. As the owner of one of these rattle can cars I feel being under $10k really helps people in these times of tight wallets. Certainly easier to get into a car less than $10k so you will see them sell much faster because there is a larger customer base. I think "needs paint" scares people because we all know a quality job starts at $4k or so. Your $12.5k price is probably fair, just stick with it.

Seems to take a bit longer to sell out on the left coast too.