87 GN Astro Roof + Twilight Sentinel; Super clean car

I just took pics of the bottoms of the doors and the frame and undercarriage and, other than the bubble pictured above, this car is rock solid and rust-free. Frame and floors are super clean, with almost no undercoating and look as perfect as can be for a car that's been driven. Note the new Bilstein shocks and ATR stainless steel exhaust system. Front suspension has also been rebuilt including new rotors, pads, all new bushings, ball joints, tie rods, plus all new body bushings. Believe me, it drives TIGHT.

Sending pics to a couple of strongly interested clients this morning; car should be sold at any time now.

He who hesitates is just gonna kick his own ass at missing this one....

Attachments

• chassis2.jpg
    chassis2.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 880
  • chassis4.jpg
    chassis4.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 882
  • chassis5.jpg
    chassis5.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 876
  • chassis6.jpg
    chassis6.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 867
  • chassis7.jpg
    chassis7.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 862
A customer just asked me to test the cigarette lighter AND EVEN IT STILL WORKS! Heh.

By the way, another potential buyer ran the Carfax and sent it to me. It is perfect, with no issues noted.

This is as nice of a driver GN as you're going to find for this price....

i have a 1989 pontiac gta convertible with a built fuel injected 383..lookng to trade for a gn..

No thanks on the GTA. Straight sale only here.

I have reserved 4 spots in the Mecum Muscle car auction this weekend in KC, and I'm probably going to put this GN through using one of those spots if it isn't sold and paid for by COB Thursday. They're just making it too cheap for me not to give it a try. It's condition will attract plenty of attention.

Fair thee have been warned, FenceSitters. ;)

Car is officially SOLD and headed to Florida. Thanks to all who expressed an interest.