'87 GN 23k miles $18k

Status
Not open for further replies.

incubus2432

Douchebag
For sale is my '87 GN with 23k miles. I'm the 2nd owner and I bought it in '06 with 17,611 unmolested miles. It has original paint, interior is near mint, a/c blows cold and it has no issues aside from the power antenna not working (antenna motor functions and a repair kit is in the glovebox). No other issues. I have another ad on this forum but it was getting cluttered and there is no way to list a price drop in the title so potential buyers likely pass it by.

So I'll keep this simple. $18k for the car as pictured with all original parts that I have.......wheels (need restored), intercooler, turbo, front brakes/spindles, rear aluminum drums/backing plates, powermaster, radio, and instrument cluster. Also included is a removable laptop stand and indoor car cover. For $17.5k it's the car and instrument cluster.

I'll gladly take any specific pics or answer questions. Mods are in the signature and link to original sale thread follows the pics. Thanks!

IMG_4601.jpg

IMG_4588.jpg

IMG_4613.jpg

IMG_4620.jpg

IMG_4636.jpg

IMG_4570.jpg

IMG_4340.jpg

IMG_1634.jpg

IMG_4499.jpg

IMG_4581.jpg

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/348232-87-gn-23k-miles-20k.html

hello; Nice wheels. I've seen your car on there site and if by chance the new owner don't like em give me a buzz. I'd might take em.
IBBY

Thanks! For all original 24 year old paint it does look quite good. For the price I'm surprised that there is no interest at all. :confused:

Got a buddy lookin' for a car like this. PM me your number so I can have him call you, thanks!! :)

So I have a serious cash offer for the GN. It's a tad on the lowside but I will likely take it if there is nothing else on the table. So throw some numbers at me. I'll decide on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.