87 GN 18k original miles. 100% showroom cond

oldtimebaseball

oldtimebaseballfan
Extremely well cared for with complete original paperwork package from dealer plus window sticker. Lots of options including PW, PL, elect. trunk release, reading lamps, lighted visor vanity mirror, cruise control, power antenna, concert sound stereo, power driver seat. Completely original including tires. Extra set of GN wheels. Located in Maryland. $27,900.

Hi There I Am Interested In Your Buick Grandnational Can I Get A Phone Where I Can Contact You To Talk To You About The Car.
Thank You
Jim Kazmarek
Coca Beach Fl

Extremely well cared for with complete original paperwork package from dealer plus window sticker. Lots of options including PW, PL, elect. trunk release, reading lamps, lighted visor vanity mirror, cruise control, power antenna, concert sound stereo, power driver seat. Completely original including tires. Extra set of GN wheels. Located in Maryland. $27,900.

The battery was changed.
Trades considered.

I got a pro street, tube chassis 66 nova. I can give more details and pics if interested.

Chris

Here is a pic of my car.

nova 015resize.jpg

16,000 miles, very original 87 GN

16,000 miles. Extremely well cared for with complete original paperwork package from dealer plus window sticker. Lots of options including PW, PL, elect. trunk release, reading lamps, lighted visor vanity mirror, cruise control, power antenna, concert sound stereo, power driver seat. Completely original including tires. Extra set of GN wheels. Located in Maryland. $27,900.

The battery was changed. That is the only item that is not original.