87 dark blue limited

turbo_tomas

1987 Turbo T Limited Dark Blue metallic w/ blackout trim, tan interior and t-tops. Car has twilight sentinel lighting and digital dash all in good order. Pwr windows, door locks, pwr antenna, posi rear, pwr trunk, pwr steering; column shift makes it even more rare. Mods include THDP, dutt-neck IC, adj fpr, 42lb injectors, chip, atr stainless exhaust, fuel pump w/high voltage kit, bilstein shocks, eibach springs. Interior has been completely redone and is in perfect condition. Exterior is in good condition (8 of 10) and body has no rust. I have all decals for the car direct from GM as well as front air dam spoilers (haven't had time to install). Car has 113,000 miles $9000. Car is in WA (360) 632-2803

Attachments

• DSC00637.jpg
    DSC00637.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 1,674
  • DSC00890.jpg
    DSC00890.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 1,662
  • DSC00891.jpg
    DSC00891.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 1,652
  • DSC00894.jpg
    DSC00894.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 1,651
  • DSC00893.jpg
    DSC00893.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 1,637
He's about 4 hours west of Spokane......

Where in OC are you? I grew up in Orange, and lived in Anaheim and Garden Grove before I got the heck out of loonyville.....

Turbo Tomas---

Thanks for posting the pics. Are those door, dash & interior panels factory? Reason being, I've never seen a Turbo Limited with woodgrain interior panels; usually it was the silver-gray like the picture of my Limited I've attached. Thanks for your help!

SouthernCalGN-- I was born and raised in Orange too...my dad, my son and myself were all born at St Joseph's in Orange and my dad and I had the same chemistry teacher and varsity track coach at Orange High School. My mom and dad were in the same graduating class at OHS too. As for our Washington connection, my wife and I lived in Bellingham, WA from mid 1996-December 1999 and checked out Whidbey Island a few times during our travels so I'm somewhat familiar with the area. I also raced our GN with the BGNA guys up in Vancouver at Mission Raceway and that track way up north in Abbottsford, BC. Small world! :biggrin:

Attachments

• PSdoorpanel.jpg
    PSdoorpanel.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 1,457
Turbo Tomas---

Thanks for posting the pics. Are those door, dash & interior panels factory? Reason being, I've never seen a Turbo Limited with woodgrain interior panels; usually it was the silver-gray like the picture of my Limited I've attached. Thanks for your help!

SouthernCalGN-- I was born and raised in Orange too...my dad, my son and myself were all born at St Joseph's in Orange and my dad and I had the same chemistry teacher and varsity track coach at Orange High School. My mom and dad were in the same graduating class at OHS too. As for our Washington connection, my wife and I lived in Bellingham, WA from mid 1996-December 1999 and checked out Whidbey Island a few times during our travels so I'm somewhat familiar with the area. I also raced our GN with the BGNA guys up in Vancouver at Mission Raceway and that track way up north in Abbottsford, BC. Small world! :biggrin:

That is also the first dark blue and tan one I have seen, looks sharp. :cool:

Hate to say this. Interior which is realy nice. Came out of earlier Limited.

Not taking anything away. Just own alimited and ahve taken parts from earlier Regals when I can.Nice job though..............Hate doing that

Robv6, The interior was redone and did not come off an earlier limited. Quite frankly, you're pretty far away from me, have never seen the car, and don't know the history on the vehicle to make your statement. Your post is completely unsubstantiated.

Any motor pics...is it stock ? Where abouts on Whidbey island are you located, we will be going down there next Friday, for 4 days staying at Deception Pass State or North Whidbey Rv park

Motor is stock. No work done to engine. Just standard mods above. I'm in Oak Harbor. 10 miles south of deception pass. If you're interested you can stop by and take a look.

Motor is stock. No work done to engine. Just standard mods above. I'm in Oak Harbor. 10 miles south of deception pass. If you're interested you can stop by and take a look.

We are set to go on Friday, and will be staying at North Whidbey RV park.
I'm sure we'll be buying our food and stuff at the Oak Harbor Safeway Friday afternoon

We will be in the area until Monday.

Your phone or address ??
pm email quick6@telus.net

Hate to say this. Interior which is realy nice. Came out of earlier Limited.

Not taking anything away. Just own alimited and ahve taken parts from earlier Regals when I can.Nice job though..............Hate doing that

def not from a Limited Turbo .. I have had at lease 10 of them ... parted out 4 ...all had the silver gray .. it does look like a nice car :cool: ohhh Limiteds are column shift cars ;)

car for sale

I just had a quick question about your car. You said the interior has been redone back to factory specs? Since when did the factory put wookgrain everywhere inside the car except for the dash bezel? The only cars that I have personally seen with woodgrain in the limiteds. I am not saying they never made them but I have never seen one.

WTF guys? the man is offering his car for sale- not to be autopsied in the court of public opinion.

I say, you want to buy it, then do so. If not, why offer up an opinion that wasn't asked for?