87 buick turbo limited tampa bay area

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeSS

I gotz 2 sub woofers
$4,000.00 as is. This car is not a $15,000.00 mint car so please don't expect it to be especially for the asking price. I have bought total pos rust bucket regular t types before for no less than 5 grand. Clean florida title in my name, stock wheels, caps, alot of time and $ put into this car. It has gnxdash.com gauges, posi rear, gbody parts interior kit, alot of replacement parts that are turbo regal specific as the previous owner did not know about sensors, under hood pads, grilles, etc. Car runs but needs upgrades. Also needs paint and headliner. Pics of the car and other things I have for sale here: Supercharged88SS - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

questions

Is that a factory sunroof? Also, I saw all of the photos of the additional parts on the link. Are those extra or are they currently installed in the car (ex: heads, engine block, etc...)?

car

Is that a factory sunroof? Also, I saw all of the photos of the additional parts on the link. Are those extra or are they currently installed in the car (ex: heads, engine block, etc...)?

:biggrin:

Yes I am throwing in a stage II with the heads as well :rolleyes: JFWY :D

I was told the roof is aftermarket. Never did research into whether it is or not. Not sure if someone had a failed factory unit that was modified aftermarket or if it was a hardtop that was cut to fit. I can provide the vin if anyone wants to find out. None of the extra parts are intstalled on the car. If I can't get 4 out of the car I will have a local shop do a hardtop swap, put a built block and M&A heads in it then roll out ;)

Everything extra is for sale. Except for the stock lower intake and weld pro stars they are sold.

hi, im in palatka, about 2 and 1/2 hours north of you. i know you said the car runs, is it driveable? and what turbo, inj., and intercooler are on the car now?

t limited

hi, im in palatka, about 2 and 1/2 hours north of you. i know you said the car runs, is it driveable? and what turbo, inj., and intercooler are on the car now?

It is driveable but has sat for awhile. Stock inj, ecm, chip, fp, reg, etc. but needs some upgrades in that area. The t wheels and caps I sourced for it are nice but the fellow I got them from had them sitting for a long time so the tires are not the best. Dry rotted over time.

87 turbo limited for sale

Can deliver within florida for $100.00 plus actual cost of fuel for round trip.

Can deliver within florida for $100.00 plus actual cost of fuel for round trip.

A TR for 4,000 that runs and drives and even has factory air still in the tires..:smile: What a deal...Really guys this is an awesome price.

I am tempted on this one, looks like a good deal. My concern is the roof inside and out. The paint looks ok, except for the pass side. What color is it? I cant tell.

limited

Nothing to hide. You can look at the roof inside and out. There is no headliner in the car. Needs to be done. Passenger side door had some sort of crease so I used a DA sander and brought it down and used filler then sanded and primed. Header panel had dime size hole in it so I repaired that and primed as well. Few spots of primer here and there hence why I stated paint job required imo. Silver/gray. Looks as if previous owner did a maaco special at one time.

Man i wish you were closer doesn't look bad at all bump for ya on a nice price and a very good starter car

limited

No shows at the end of the week. I Will have time this weekend to close a deal on this car for serious buyers. Free delivery within florida within reason. This weekend only. Northwest florida and extreme south florida please tip the delivery person I will cover fuel.

Wish I had the money for it. Tell me about the timing set. Is it under sized and how much?

my car for sale

Please no low ballers. Serious buyers show up I will take $3,500.00 for it. If I don't get that then I will donate it to Brian at Gbody parts to part out. A chance to own a rare turbo limited for cheap. Runs and drives. 99% stock with K&N filter 3 inch chrome maf pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.