87 buick turbo limited tampa bay area

Status
Not open for further replies.
:biggrin:

I was told the roof is aftermarket. Never did research into whether it is or not. Not sure if someone had a failed factory unit that was modified aftermarket or if it was a hardtop that was cut to fit. I can provide the vin if anyone wants to find out.

Does it still have the SPID sticker under the decklid? If so a CF5 code would tell if it was factory. Wish I was closer and I'd be the owner.

This is a great deal. The last one i bought for 2,500 had the engine in the trunk and parts scattered all over the guys back yard. I wish I had the room for this car.You are giving this car away for that price.

my lowballer magnet for sale

Not a salvage title and it is in my name! I don't see the RPO sticker as it had adhesive and carpet pulled off from under the decklid. Car was repainted at some point as it looks like a Lame Maaco job. I have someone flying in on the 22nd. If it is not sold by that time it will be sent up to Brian at gbody to part it out. Last chance to save a rare car.

car

need a car trailer and some cash????:redface:

Just trades of $3,500.00 cash by the 22nd or it gets parted out. Car will be off the market by then either way. Last one I sell for sure. It has become a big waste of time. Does not matter what you have. People come to look and not only low ball you but say they like the one they seen over there better or they like buckets seats with jiffy lube emblems instead of the plush seats. Why bother if you want a mustang don't go look at a camaro. If you want a gn why go look at a limited? If you want a $20,000.00 car why go look at a car for a few grand and beat it up? Just don't understand. When I buy these things I pay 5 grand for regular old pos beat up t types with rusted frames, knocking hotair motors, non posi rears, missing 1/4 panels, busted transmissions that you cant get the yoke out of, etc. :frown:

Just trades of $3,500.00 cash by the 22nd or it gets parted out. Car will be off the market by then either way. Last one I sell for sure. It has become a big waste of time. Does not matter what you have. People come to look and not only low ball you but say they like the one they seen over there better or they like buckets seats with jiffy lube emblems instead of the plush seats. Why bother if you want a mustang don't go look at a camaro. If you want a gn why go look at a limited? If you want a $20,000.00 car why go look at a car for a few grand and beat it up? Just don't understand. When I buy these things I pay 5 grand for regular old pos beat up t types with rusted frames, knocking hotair motors, non posi rears, missing 1/4 panels, busted transmissions that you cant get the yoke out of, etc. :frown:

doesnt hurt to ask....just paid $2k for the trailer....i would love to have this car......trying to put the money together....if everyone paid me that owes my store money,i would be at your door already....

lol

doesnt hurt to ask....just paid $2k for the trailer....i would love to have this car......trying to put the money together....if everyone paid me that owes my store money,i would be at your door already....

I hear that. If I was paid the $30,000.00 I am owed out of sarasota florida I would not be selling anything and would have a nice car to enjoy. :mad: Do you have receipts for the trailer? If so I could do $2,500.00 plus the trailer but that is all I can do as I have literally dropped the price on this car so much that it will be parted out if I don't get that. Just an idea.

I hear that. If I was paid the $30,000.00 I am owed out of sarasota florida I would not be selling anything and would have a nice car to enjoy. :mad: Do you have receipts for the trailer? If so I could do $2,500.00 plus the trailer but that is all I can do as I have literally dropped the price on this car so much that it will be parted out if I don't get that. Just an idea.

i do have the paper work....its not new....i bought it from a friend who (used to haul) porsches....it doesnt tilt,but you lock the tires and it slides back to load.no ramps needed.very low angle to load.....has deck lights,bug shield,removeable fenders etc...he paid $5k new years ago:eek: ....

car

i do have the paper work....its not new....i bought it from a friend who (used to haul) porsches....it doesnt tilt,but you lock the tires and it slides back to load.no ramps needed.very low angle to load.....has deck lights,bug shield,removeable fenders etc...he paid $5k new years ago:eek: ....

lol

I am sure he did just like the original buyer probably paid upwards of $20k new 22 years ago for this limited :eek:

Either way car is available as we speak. Have had 3 calls in the past couple hours about is it a grandnational lol

lol

I am sure he did just like the original buyer probably paid upwards of $20k new 22 years ago for this limited :eek:

Either way car is available as we speak. Have had 3 calls in the past couple hours about is it a grandnational lol

pm sent

car

I never got any calls. By next sunday if it is not bought it will be off the market and parted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.