86 T-Type

kh440

Jo Bu needs a refill!
Testing the waters (again): 1986 WH1, t-tops (that do leak I'm sorry to say). currently not original engine in car, but have it and it will be included. Mods include (but are not limited to): razor's alky, eibachs, bilsteins, umi rear arms, 16" Z-28 wheels on 245-50-16 yokohamas, jax leather interior (have originals as well), champion heads, TA downpipe, 2 1/2" stainless duals, etc etc etc etc and a few more items that either have not yet been installed or simply forgotten at the moment. May have a once in a lifetime chance at something so this one may need to go. More details/pics available by request. $13k/reasonable offers

Attachments

• 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 949
  • 021.JPG
    021.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 959
How many miles/mods on the current engine? Trans? Paint? It's a good looking car but a little light on details.

approx 65k on engine currently in the car, 89k on the car and what I believe to be original trans. Turbo is a GT6157 ball bearing, 42.5 lb injectors, champion irons, stretch stock intercooler, walbro/hotwire and translator. Body was media blasted and repainted two years ago, some minor rust under the t-tops fixed as well. t-tops still leak after replacing the seals with GM pieces and the a/c blows lukewarm air. cruise and all power accessories work. Trans shifts are firm but not harsh. Converted to vacuum brakes, new front pads and rotors, may be about due for rear shoes however.

couple more pics....

Attachments

• 020.JPG
    020.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 709
  • 019.JPG
    019.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 702
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 706
pics

Nice looking T Type, I like the two tone color with the rocks, and a t top! Wish I had the funds, someone will get a nice ride. :cool:

Thanks for all the kind words. If it doesn't sell I'm not going to be too upset, not exactly sure yet if the GS convert I've been lusting after is even going to become available anyway....

Kevin, that engine has closer to 30k miles on it. It was a stockish rebuild done by Anderson Performance in Baltimore. Also, I know we evacuated the ac system when we did the motor, but never recharged it. Swing it by some time and we will get the ac working properly. This is an awesome car. There are so many more details to this car that it is impossible to list them all. Whoever buys this car will not be sorry, I only wish I had some spare cash lying around.

I love the look of this car. The wife gave me 7500 to spend and I know that this beauty isn't selling for that. Who ever buys this car is sure getting a pretty one.

I love the look of this car. The wife gave me 7500 to spend and I know that this beauty isn't selling for that. Who ever buys this car is sure getting a pretty one.

Well, unfortunately nobody will be buying it anytime soon: temporarily off the market thanks to another manifestation of the infamous "curse"