86 T-Type

i'll throw in all my extra TR parts. stock uncut turbo crank that might polish up, stock heads that will need valve job, stock cam, stock intercooler that has a ding and leak. complete stock intake (with throttle body, plenum, egr, thermostat housing, vaccum block, heater tubes and control valve, fuel rail, injectors and harrness, regulator, iac, tps, and probally some other stuff), stock turbo that probally needs rebuilt, good 87 TR engine harness with computer in unknown condition, stock headers that need welded, stock valve covers, stock power steering pump with aluminum ps/ac bracket, stock pulleys, intercooler fan, stock radiator fan, two D5 converters, a TH200 modified for non lock-up, believed to be good, and probably a few other things

What a beautiful car, if i didnt buy my current car, i would buy this sucker quick!

I really hope this car goes to a great home!

-Adam

Sorry Grumpy, No Moon roof, but hey for this price and all your money, you can have one put in.... har,har,har.

Tubrbogta1,
I think you would like this car, for the money. It may not be a stage motor with a girdle, light wieghts, forged crank, and roller cam, but you get the whole car for what you probably got in your motor.