86 T-Type

SteveRacer

Vehicle Description

Financial hardship requires me to sell this car and that is the only reason it is for sell. I paid $12,700.00 for the car three years ago and have invested $5,000 plus in it since. The reserve is less than what I paid for the car just because I need the money and I know with car like this it's hard to get out of it what you got in it. It runs, drives, and looks great. It turns heads and get comments like wow sharp car, awsome, clean car man, sweet ride, ect. I'm not sure when it was repainted but it's got great reflectivity to it. I'm not real sure of the cars history. I bought it off of dhauser so maybe he could tell you more on that. Its a nice rust free, garage kept, fair weather only driven car. Feel free to call 937-381-5387 or ask any questions. The following is a list of modifications to it, most were done in the last 12,000 miles:

PTE FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER
PTE 44 TURBO
PTE REMOTE OIL FILTER / TURBO OILER
PTE WASTE GATE CONTROLLER
CONSOLE MOUNT ADJUSTABLE BOOST VALVE
PTE FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR
WALBRO 340 FUEL PUMP
HOT WIRE KIT
BLUE TOP INJECTORS
3" MAF
K & N AIR FILTER
RJC POWER PLATE
TRANSLATOR PLUS
SCANMASTER2
AUDIO/VISUAL KNOCK SENSOR
B & M QUARTER STICK
AUTOMETER GAUGES:
OIL PRESSURE
WATER TEMPETURE
VACCUM/BOOST
EGT
BIG TACH
AWSOME STEREO SYSTEM:
SONY AM/FM CD HEAD UNIT
2 ROCKFORD FOSGATE PUNCH AMPS
1 300 WATT TARGA AMP
ELECTRONIC CROSSOVER
JL AUDO POWERWEDGE - DUAL 10" SUBWOOFER
PIONEER 6 X9'S IN REAR DECK
CLARION'S IN DASH
IMPALA ALTENATER
REBUILT CORRECT BUICK TRANS
3.42 POSI
DUAL AIR BAGS (IN REAR COIL SPRINGS, NOT IN DASH)SOMEONE ASKED
3" SINGLE EXHAUST
15 X 7 CENERLINE WARRIORS WITH BF GOODRICH TA RADIALS 235/60'S (6000 miles on rims & tires)
15 X 9 CENERLINE WARRIORS WITH NITTO NT 555R DRAG RADIALS 275/50'S
REBUILT 87 109 BLOCK: (5000miles on rebuild)
STOCK TURBO CRANK WITH STANDARD SIZE RODS & MAINS
RECONDITIONED POLISHED STOCK RODS
ARP ROD BOLTS
ARP MAIN STUDS
ARP HEAD STUDS
.030 OVER FORGED TRW'S
PLASMA MOLY RINGS
BALANCED ROTATING ASSEMBLY
COMP 212 CAM WITH MATCHING LIFTERS & SPRINGS
EDELBROCK DOUBLE ROLLER TIMING SET
STOCK HEADS WITH BASIC 3 ANGLE VALVE JOB
CERAMIC COATED STOCK HEADERS AND CROSSOVER PIPE
3" TERRY HUSTON STAINLESS DOWNPIPE
ORANGE STRIPE STREET BRAWLER LOCK UP CONVERTOR
CYBERDYNE ELECTONIC FUEL PRESSURE GAGE
EXTENDER CHIP
DUAL RADIATOR FAN
NHRA DRIVESHAFT LOOP
RECONDITIONED STOCK RADIATOR
CONSOLE RISER / ARMREST WITH CUPHOLDER
NEW SHOES AND DRUMS ON THE BACK
NEW CERAMIC PADS UP FRONT
GLASURIT PAINT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&rd=1&item=4642806021&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

I was hopeing to get at least 13,000. Am I dreaming here guys? What do you Think?

just wanted to add a few things

This is a rust free, garage kept, fair weather only car. It also has a 3.42 posi, and a Impala 140 amp altenator to run those big audio amps. The speaker grills are cracked on the dash but I have a new piece that comes with the car. I have a nice chrome turbo heat shield that needs modifed to clear the downpipe before it can be installed.

Q: do you have original block and heads? I would like to keep the car with #s matching motor. was the paint job a mask and paint or was everything removed?stripped? moldings, rear side windows, etc...?? any accidents?
May-24-06
A: I do not have the original block and heads. I believe everything was remove for the paint. It looks to me like it was done right. I got a clean carfax with the car from 2001. I don't think it's been in any accidents and it looks like it spent most it's life in florida, went to Kansas City for a couple of years and then to me in Ohio in 2003.

Q: do you have any 1/4 mile times on the car?
May-23-06
A: I ran low 12's on pump gas before the rebuild with stock downpipe, stock convertor, and a mystery chip in the ecm. I haven't really raced it since the rebuild but it feels alot stronger. With good gas and the tuneability of the translator plus with the extender chip it should go well into the 11's. The car has alot of good parts and alot of potential. I think with an alcohol injection kit it would be in the 11's on pump gas which is the route I wanted to go.

Would someone please buy my car?

Just thought I'd try asking nicely. :) Only a little over a day left on auction. Somebodies wallet has got to be too fat. Mine imploded and disapeared. :( I'm so broke, I got to fart in order to have a cent in my pocket. :eek:

I drove this car years ago, it is nicer than the pictures show.
The paint is super nice and the car is tight and VERY clean.

I havent heard from you for awhile, sorry to hear about your financial situation.

Nice car man!

BW

only 2 1/2 hours left. You know you want it. go ahead and get it, you deserve it. it will make you happy. :frown: :( :confused: :confused: :rolleyes: ;) :) :D :biggrin:

8600?????????????

That car is worth more than that :frown:

Wish i had a garage spot for it, nice car, hope you can sell it here
BW

I too saw this car a few years back, nice ride...... its priced well now, somebody better snatch it up!

How about a tarde for my bike, plus I will throw in $2000.00

What do you think, here is what I have:
2003 Suzuki GSX-1300R Hayabusa 40th Anniversary Edition.
Full Yoshimura RS3 race only exhaust with carbon fiber can
Dynojet Power Commander PC3usb
K&N filter
Topgun undertail (painted to match)
Adjustable lowering links
Puig dark smoked double bubble windscreen
Powdercoated wheels (match bike)
New tires
Carbon fiber tank pad
Gel seat
Gel grips
Adult owned, always garaged, never raced or abused.
11,500.00 hiway cruising miles
Dynoed at 164.8rwhp & 100.6 rwtq

Let me know either way please.

Attachments

• 2bike 001zzz.jpg
    2bike 001zzz.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 1,051
Thanks anyways, but i got to have the cash. Very nice looking bike. dont those things go 9's from the factory? i would kill myself with that.