86 T-TYPE show car and 87 GN for sale

The Professor

Experienced T-R Lover
Hello everyone! Greetings from BEAUTIFUL North Carolina!

I have 2 T-R's for sale (well, I'm only gonna sell 1 of them - whichever one sells I'm gonna keep the other one).

The 86 T-TYPE is a show car with a near-concours-quality black cherry metallic paint job on it, 54K orig miles, HARDTOP car with POSI rear, bucket seats, and fully loaded except no cruise control. Minor mods only - have all orig parts to convert it back to 100% stock. Been in storage since 1993.

The 87 GN has 89K orig documented miles, HARDTOP car with POSI rear, and is also fully loaded except no power seat. BONE STOCK - no mods. Interior looks like BRAND new - body and paint are in exc cond. Broadcast sheet included and clean car fax report going all the way back to 1991.

I'm asking $15,900 for both cars.

Delivery within 600 miles or so of NC MIGHT be available for an additional cost but the car MUST be paid for in full FIRST.

Send me a private msg with your phone# if you're interested.

Hey Professor, Post some detailed pic's if you want some potential buyers to view this thread. They like pic's .

Good luck.

Pics available by request

Anyone who is interested in either of my cars just send me a PM with your email addy and I'll reply with a web link to a private website where you will be able to view picture slideshows of both cars. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE WEB LINK HERE - thanks!

Pic of the 87 GN hardtop

Thank you for the feedback. I admit that I'm a LOT more stimulated by pictures too.

With that being said, here's a pic of the 87 GN hardtop. A pic of the 86 T-TYPE show car will follow.

Hope everyone is having a GREAT summer!

Attachments

• 87 GN HARDTOP 800 X 600.JPG
    87 GN HARDTOP 800 X 600.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 923
86 T-TYPE show car & 87 GN hardtop

WOW, you guys are tough customers - LOL!

Just to eliminate any possible confusion, as my ad states I'm only selling 1 of my T-R's - not both - and then I'm gonna keep whichever one doesn't sell. I'm asking $15,900 EACH - not $15,900 for BOTH - LOL!

Seems as though you guys expect me to sell you one of my cars for around $7500, or both for $15K. If you can buy a low mile 86 T-TYPE show car OR a bone stock unmolested 87 GN hardtop with a perfect interior and nice body & paint for $7500 in your local newspaper or Craigslist then go for it!

If I don't get any solid bites here I'm gonna post them on ebay just for s*its and giggles. Obviously my cars are worth closer to their REAL VALUE to someone that doesn't already own a T-R as opposed to one of the members of this site who already have one and are just looking to pick up another for a song and a dance.

Can't knock you guys for trying though - hehe!

Moving forward, I will only send pics to those who are OK with my asking price and have the cash. My time is valuable - sorry!

87 GN hardtop

Here's another pic of the 87 GN hardtop I'm selling (the one on the left). The T-R on the right is the quickest newest member of my family (note the previous owners license plate - LOL). I just bought it today. As you can see, now that I own 3 T-R's I NEED TO SELL AT LEAST ONE OF THEM. This pic was taken yesterday, Aug 21, 2009.

Attachments

• 43630056 768 X 576.JPG
    43630056 768 X 576.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 669
PRICE DROP - LOOK!! Pic of 86 T-TYPE show car too

Hey guys! Maybe I set the price a little too high on both of my T-R's. After thinking about it all weekend I've decided to drop the price of the 86 T-TYPE show car to $14K, and a drastic price reduction on the 87 GN to $12,500.

I hope this generates some renewed interest. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• 43631152 802 X 602.jpg
    43631152 802 X 602.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 550
GN SOLD, T-TYPE still available

Well folks, I am both happy and sad to say the 87 GN was sold on Thursday. I sold it to a really nice guy named Kevin who lives in the area (see pic). Here he is ready to hop into the GN and drive his new baby home! I hope he's not going to be offended or upset that I posted his pic here. I'm trying to enhance the on-line experience with some pics. Congrats to Kevin, and I hope to see the car around town once in a while!

I also want to thank everyone from this website who may have inquired on the GN.

I still might sell the T-TYPE anyway if I can get my asking price even though I only planned on selling 1 of my T-R's.

Have a safe and happy Labor Day weekend everyone!

Attachments

• 43630215 800 X 600.jpg
    43630215 800 X 600.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 389