86 Grand National roller (SoCal)

nolanator

@none_more_black
Hey everyone,
I am placing my Grand National up for sale since there is no way i can escape keeping it and actually enjoying it without putting an 8.5 cert cage in it. The car is very nice looking with the only exterior flaws being a ding under the drivers side rocker panel (underneath) from a jack that slipped, a cracked rear passenger side bumper filler, and a paint crack on the passenger side header panel area behind the headlight. I am unsure how many miles are on the chassis since the previous owner installed a GNX style gauge cluster and it is reading 61k and some change. The suspension is mostly stock with the exception of some QA1 stocker style NA rear shocks, swaybars, and Moog cargo springs. The car has an alky kit installed on it already as well as a line lock, scanmaster, powerlogger, and turbonetics boost controller in the center console. Also the car still has the A/C and powersteering components.

The interior is the roughest part on the car, and really isn't all that bad either. the dash cracked some years ago, but is covered by a dashpad, and the lower center console plastic is cracked. Also the car doesn't have a headliner in it currently, but fear not!! I have an almost complete interior new in the boxes (door panels, carpet, headliner, seat upholstery, interior pull straps, and more). This can all be negotiated for.

When the engine was pulled, all wires and sensors were labelled for easy re-assembly as well.

The car is currently on brand new Champion Billet wheels and Hoosier slicks.

I'd like to get $8,250 for the car allowing the end user to purchase a motor a transmission and have a nice running vehicle for around $12k...or I can include my newish Extreme Automatics Stage III 200-R4 with stage-right transbrake for another $1750 for a total of $10k.

I also have other parts that could possibly be negotiated for in the sale if the price is right, such as a precision FMIC, UMI adjustable control arms, a brand new SD2 chip and software, an AEM UEGO wideband, Poston Headers, multiple downpipes and wastegates, and some other nice items.

thanks!

Last edited:
Wow... I spent way more on my garbage GN in fixing it than what you're asking for this beauty. Good luck sir. I'd totally buy this if today was four years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I appreciate all the interest, but nothing is for sale separately from the car as of yet. Thanks.

If the car is parted out, I would like to be offered the bare body on the frame first. Thank you.

I'm going to start disassembling it in the next couple weeks. I'll have all panels available and we can talk about the frame/chassis after that.

I would be interested in the Champion Billet wheels and tires, pending size and if you're willing to sell separate and ship

Car is sold. Wheels went with it. A new post will be made for what parts I have left. Thanks.