Bweavy

Car Hoarder
86K miles
T-top
Low option car.
Driver side door has Dent
rear is sold
Drivetrain still intact.

I want t-tops on my car! How much would it cost to whack off the roof and ship it to me lol. Actually I was wondering if you had the seats for this and what their condition was. If you have pics send them to comradburk@gmail.com Thanks.

Originally posted by comradburk
I want t-tops on my car! How much would it cost to whack off the roof and ship it to me lol. Actually I was wondering if you had the seats for this and what their condition was. If you have pics send them to comradburk@gmail.com Thanks.

now thats funny!:D
it would be alot cheaper to just make it into a convertible;)

take it easy
BW

Originally posted by Quick6'n'-K.C.
now thats funny!:D
it would be alot cheaper to just make it into a convertible;)

Now a convertible would totally rock...time to bust out the saw...and then the dremel of course to smooth out all the edges! =D

Hey Brian. How about sun visors(both), springs and shocks (fr and rear), & DS windshield wiper arm? Also, still looking for a decent trans on a budget to get me thru till I can afford a re-build. Oh... and I need a set of DS headers too,(repaired or used w/o a leak)

Thanks,
Derek

this is a little pre mature but I might be getting an '87 gn and it needs a passenger side door, if you would have any way of knowing if an '86 and '87 door would switch out fine how much would you want for it if it's rust free and dent free? my email is vanillaice782@yahoo.com

Originally posted by its turbo time
this is a little pre mature but I might be getting an '87 gn and it needs a passenger side door, if you would have any way of knowing if an '86 and '87 door would switch out fine how much would you want for it if it's rust free and dent free? my email is vanillaice782@yahoo.com

$350 plus shipping.