86' GN project!

6togo

Thinking of giving up on the GN build due to the lack of time I can put in it.
I have spent allot of money in what I have done so far and I would like to sell the whole deal but may sell the driveline parts if the body/frame has a buyer.
Here is a quick rundown of what I have=
86' GN 60k car frame off resto body stripped epoxy primed firewall shaved drip rails shaved quarter windows inset black with lots of clear over 200 hours of work floor was stripped epoxied and coated with monstaliner. Only the body tube was done the rest of the bolt on parts still need painted but I have them all.
Frame was blasted and upper/lower control arm braces were welded on then powder coated semi gloss black all the brake and fuel lines are new SS the fuel line supply is 1/2" and the return is 3/8" with a custom billet screw on fuel filter all the lines are in adel SS rubber lined clamps.
Suspension has double adjustable upper and lower rear control arms with roto joints from UMI the front control arms are tube UMI with delrin joints and tall ball joints all the bolts are SS 12 pts bolts from Totally stainless over $1000 in bolts! New front end parts Moser M9 rear with aluminum center 3.50 gears posi wilwood 13" 4 piston rear brakes 14" wilwood 6piston fronts all parts are powder coated ridetech shockwaves front and rear with -6 ss braided lines run in the frame plus much more!
Motor no motor or trans was in the car when I got it and planned on doing a LSX build so I ordered a LSX 427 Shortblock from LME for boost its built with the best of the best and will handle 2000hp just need heads and intake trans is a Rpm built level 5 all billet to handle 1500hp with a ptc 3600 multidisc stall with a free restall new tci flex plate everything is brand spanking new!
I have a Ton of money and time Involved in it and it still needs some more but its a very good start and done very well no short cuts it will save someone lots of time if interested shoot me a pm and we can discuss it further price wise as to how you would want it!
And I am not hard up for money it's not about that so no one is going to steal it!

Anyone interested i will seperate the drive line the body is laser straight and had no replacement panels or rust all the seams had the lead removed and metal welded in great for a rusted body swap!

Attachments

• HPIM3894.JPG
    HPIM3894.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 315
  • HPIM3906.JPG
    HPIM3906.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 324
  • HPIM3904.JPG
    HPIM3904.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 313
  • DSCN4749.JPG
    DSCN4749.JPG
    219.2 KB · Views: 310
  • DSCN4750.JPG
    DSCN4750.JPG
    220.2 KB · Views: 302
  • phone pics 687.jpg
    phone pics 687.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 282
Thanks! Half the bling is not even shown in those pics a sweet project for someone!

Yes lots of time hopefully someone will take advantage of that and save theirselves some!

I'm in the north east part of MD close to PA and DE and sorry the hood stays with the body unless someone buys it with out the front clip.

I dont think i would care to remove the lines from the frame to much time fitting them on there with the custom filter so they will probably be sold with the frame everything else can come off!