48.9 KB · Views: 773
  • DCP_0972.jpg
    DCP_0972.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 776
  • rpo.jpg
    rpo.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 774
Paint code

Paint code is 79 and I don't know why this car has not sold No one has even come to look at the car have over 12K in it

Seller, just a word of advice I want to give you. I wasted almost a year and a half of my time trying to sell my bone stock 86 GN on this site. 60k mile car. I took tons and tons of pictures but it was never enough for them. They always want more. I kept lowering price and tried everything. No one even came to see it from here and it really was a very nice car. I finally put it on craigslist and sold it for more money than I had it posted for here. Do not keep lowering your asking price. Your car is very nice and itsh worth your original price. Try craigslist and good luck.

Seller, just a word of advice I want to give you. I wasted almost a year and a half of my time trying to sell my bone stock 86 GN on this site. 60k mile car. I took tons and tons of pictures but it was never enough for them. They always want more. I kept lowering price and tried everything. No one even came to see it from here and it really was a very nice car. I finally put it on craigslist and sold it for more money than I had it posted for here. Do not keep lowering your asking price. Your car is very nice and itsh worth your original price. Try craigslist and good luck.

7200 is not enough for this car!

Thanks

Thanks for the advice and the compliments on the car I just thought someone in the turbo Buick community would appreciate the car more and take good care of her. I have a firm number in my head that I would take for it now as I'm getting married and building a new home, if I make it through both and still have it, it won't be for sale as I would love to keep her. But for now the money sure would be more helpful than this beauty sitting in the garage.