'86 Black s-10 383 AFR heads 10.60's

bowtiepony

Black '86 s-10 383 13:1 with splayed capped block,hard blocked, Fully ported 210 AFR heads, Comp solid roller, Eagle 4340 crank and rods, Arp bolts, Comp rockers and lifters, TCI rattler balancer, Moroso oil pan, has new Big Shot kit, Edelbrock super victor intake, Quick Fuel 950, CSR electric water pump, Aluminum fuel cell and radiator, has 4 point roll cage, hurst pistol grip quarter stick, RCI harnesses, all autometer gauges, all lights and turn signals work even fuel gauge works. VERY STREETABLE New paint, rollpan, bedcover, Convo pros, holley black fuel pump on motor holley blue on spray, all braided fuel lines, new model billet front end, cowl hood, 12 bolt with all Moser spool, axles, and gears, has adjustable suspension, has been 10.66 on motor with a 1.48 60', truck is very consistent and stays very straight, should go at least 9.7's on spray on low side and possibly 9.3's-9.5's in good weather, I have drove the truck in the heat of the day last summer everyday for three weeks and truck, never ran hotter than 190 degrees. Over $18,000 invested MUST SELL for other projects, asking $12,000 may be open to trades. Call 270-670-2877 for questions or email jaeubank@glasgow-ky.com for pics and more info. Thanks

9 SEC. ride for under $12,000 MAKE OFFER

MUST SELL!!! MAKE OFFER Need to move to make room for other projects. Open to trades. Have specs on everything Drive on street/strip and run 9's all day long.

Surprisingly it DOES run on pump gas, there is an octane booster you can pick up at your local parts store called 104+, mix one bottle per 10 gallons of 93 octane and the truck runs great. I ran the truck with this fuel and it went 10.66 on motor, drained it and ran straight 110 octane and the truck didn't pick up at all. Truck is very streetable all lights turn signals and fuel gauge works, the truck is licensed and insured right now, I drive it 2-3 times a week.