86-87 GN Parts, Engine, Door Panels, Dash, Body Parts, MORE!!

New Old member

Joined a while back, been kinda neglecting the car and now I'm looking to get her going again so back on here for tech info and parts

Sorry Last post was supposed to go in the introduction section. Do you still have a rear bumper? Chrome pull strap trim pieces? Will you ship bumper to 43619?

did you ever get a track time with that 6152 set up? i have a close set up to that but no track time yet still doing finishing touches before dropping in fresh motor

Yes, I have one. Won't let me post from my phone. I'll email it. The engine is sold. Thanks.

Everything besides the engine and cluster are still available. Sale pending on rear bumper, lower panels, and hood.
Thanks
I'll probably have some more parts listed as soon as I get a chance to go through the garage.

do you have the plastic support panel behind the dash gauge cluster? it holds the cluster in place, if so pm me a price please, rob

I'll get some pics of the gauges ASAP. Header panel, engine, and rear quarter glass sold. Have some rear quarter interior panels with seat belts though. Don't have the plastic behind the dash either, sorry. I'll make another thread soon with parts for sale as I have quite a bit
(Performance and stock). Bear with me guys as I am flooded at work right now.
Thanks

Sent from my HTC EVO using TurboBuick

Am interested in the upper door panels.
What condition would you consider them to be ?
Can you email pic 's
thanks steve

Hey Everyone,

I have a few parts I'd like to clear from my garage. May add more so subscribe to this thread. I have lots of Buick parts accumulated. I am in Oklahoma City, OK. Prefer not to ship large items. Pics available sometime tomorrow.

1. 87 GN engine (includes pretty much everything except accessories and intercooler. Ill check wiring harness again to make sure its ok) - $1000

2. GN doors with glass (good condition, no rust visible, will double check) - $250/each

3. Nice GN header panel - $350

4. Decent GN hood - $150

5. GN Front fenders - $150/each

6. GN Trunklid with 3 peice spoiler - $200

7. GN Front and rear bumpers - $150/each

8. GN Analog gauge cluster - $100

9. GN Dash - $175

10. GN Upper door panels - $150/panel

11. GN Lower door panels - $100/panel

12. GN Rear interior panels - $100/panel

Check back for more!

Thanks,