86-87 GN Parts, Engine, Door Panels, Dash, Body Parts, MORE!!

quicker6

Ihatechangingheadgaskets!
Hey Everyone,

I have a few parts I'd like to clear from my garage. May add more so subscribe to this thread. I have lots of Buick parts accumulated. I am in Oklahoma City, OK. Prefer not to ship large items. Pics available sometime tomorrow.

1. 87 GN engine (includes pretty much everything except accessories and intercooler. Ill check wiring harness again to make sure its ok) - $1000

2. GN doors with glass (good condition, no rust visible, will double check) - $250/each

3. Nice GN header panel - $350

4. Decent GN hood - $150

5. GN Front fenders - $150/each

6. GN Trunklid with 3 peice spoiler - $200

7. GN Front and rear bumpers - $150/each

8. GN Analog gauge cluster - $100

9. GN Dash - $175

10. GN Upper door panels - $150/panel

11. GN Lower door panels - $100/panel

12. GN Rear interior panels - $100/panel

Check back for more!

Thanks,
Derek:cool:

Ill check but, I dont think so. Ill get back to you.
Thanks,
Derek

Also have a couple of 86 GN Grilles, decent/nice - $100/each

Not sure, Ill check the odometer tomorrow. Im pretty sure its relatively low because the stock headers look to be in decent condition. It was running fine and sat for a year for a project. Always garaged though. I can and will look it over and take some pics tomorrow.
Thanks,

Not sure, Ill check the odometer tomorrow. Im pretty sure its relatively low because the stock headers look to be in decent condition. It was running fine and sat for a year for a project. Always garaged though. I can and will look it over and take some pics tomorrow.
Thanks,

I am sending you a PM

Sorry, I'm away from home at the moment. Had to travel to wichita on business. will be back in Oklahoma tomorrow to take pics. Dreamcar has first dibs on the engine. I'm pretty sure the lower panels are concert sound. I have to check on shipping the hood. Sorry for the delay on pics.
Thanks,
Derek

Pics available. Can email or text from my phone. Please pm me contact info. Thanks

air dams

got any decent air dams for an 87?if so how much shipped to 94063? thanks.Damian

IF the lower door panels are NON-concert sound, I am interested. I'm trying to get rid of my concert sound ones for non.

Air dams aren't any good. The lower panels are non concert sound. I can email pics.
Thanks
Derek