86 4.1 Ttype needs good home!

TY72

THE GOOD!! I have a 1986 Ttype regal. 4.1,roller cam/rocker 218 cam. Fully ported GN1 heads 70mm TB. 60-1 four bolt turbo,external wastegate and controller.Precision front mount IC dual spall fans. Art Carr 200r4 trans.
GNX dash 17'' HRE wheels 12'' disc with vacum sys.
THE BAD. Does not run.
The Good!! I will include the engine, new front coil springs, 1 slightly used Buick Turbo Regal Engine info guide book by Peter Hoffman. Brand new wiring harness, and some other do dads.
For those of you in SoCal this is Chris Sousares' old ride and you know how killer it looks. 3500.00 OBO
Thanks for looking.

THE GOOD!! I have a 1986 Ttype regal. 4.1,roller cam/rocker 218 cam. Fully ported GN1 heads 70mm TB. 60-1 four bolt turbo,external wastegate and controller.Precision front mount IC dual spall fans. Art Carr 200r4 trans.
GNX dash 17'' HRE wheels 12'' disc with vacum sys.
THE BAD. Does not run.
The Good!! I will include the engine, new front coil springs, 1 slightly used Buick Turbo Regal Engine info guide book by Peter Hoffman. Brand new wiring harness, and some other do dads.
For those of you in SoCal this is Chris Sousares' old ride and you know how killer it looks. 3500.00 OBO
Thanks for looking.

Lcation & pics?
FRED
turbobuick4@yahoo.com

Pics are woth 100000 words. Never mind, just saw the other thread. Gimme a call 516-356-6238.

Sale Pending

Ive got an offer and will let everyone know the outcome on Monday the 28th. Thanks for the interest.- Troy