85 heads, intake, cam, cam sensor... work on a 79?

I was kinda saving it in case I ever got a carb turbo car, but I dont think that day is ever gonna come. If my friend ends up with one, oh well;)

Hey man, I know what it's like to not have a whole lot of money to throw at a car. Wait, I'm still there:eek: Everyone knows, damn near everything I bought for my car was used, except for obvious stuff like rebuild kit and plugs, wires, etc. Hell I'm still selling leftover stuff, workin on cars, and trying to get OT here and there to get stuff. The whole "spend what you make" has been with me for the past 5 yrs. It's going to end in 3 yrs when my auto loans are paid off;)

You're just drooling right now, aren't you Jesse. LOL Not a bad looking car. You should at least give him the starting bid. At $224.50 with the reserve not met your wife shouldn't be mad at you if you win because you don't win if the reserve isn't met.

Well it would be a good excuse to take a florida vacation wouldn't it;) That lesabre I've been stalking for 6 months is in way better shape without a lick of rust. Hell the turd that got pulled out of th efield for 600 bucks is more solid than that car.

But yeah lookin at all that black does bring back some memories. I still hate the fact that it's gone. If I could go back I would have kept it and not paid rent. At least now I would have my we4's drivetrain setup in it and I would have stuck the motor and trans and rear from the 79 in my blue limited I used to have. It would have worked out perfectly. But everyone knows I gotta fck up a good thing:mad:

LOL I think you just want a simpler design to work on Jesse. Maybe your car has brought some memories back and you wish it was that simple again.

I think I'm just getting sick of working on the same thing. The SFI cars are awesome, but you gotta spend $$$$ to make them faster. I'm sure my cheapness will figure out a way past that. hmmm, cheapo scan tool (for now), homemade alky, a porting set, used turbo and powerstroke FM. Yeah that should do it:cool:

Keep an eye out on craigslist... you`ll find a cheap project at some point. I find good deals all the time, but I naver have any money:( How much did you want for the cam?

I already found that lesabre I want to drag home, or a rust free 86 roller. Can't have either one because we got 4 cars, and the wife says no more toys:frown: The lesabre would be an easy fix too.

That dinner would have to be cooked by gordon ramsey himself to make up for it. I don't think the t/a is gonna go anywhere. That's her's.

If I ever come to texas I'm staying at your house:biggrin:

Let's try to get back on track guys:wink:

If I ever come to texas I'm staying at your house:biggrin:

Let's try to get back on track guys:wink:

LMFAO Jesse.:biggrin: If you make it down here you'll gain more weight so the car will weigh over 5K.:biggrin: I was trained by a chef so I really do know how to cook.:eek::biggrin:

I agree, let's get the thread back on track.:smile:

Night guys.:smile:

That kit should do exactly what you want and it should be just a low enough lift so it shouldn't interfere with the valve guides.

Sweet:biggrin: Ill have to see what I can do. already told Jess I would buy his can/lifters... I still might, depends on how much of my check is left in Feb. I got some bills to take care of first:(