85 GN Top end, PC and Harness-try b4 buy

mongoosetoo

Hello all,

Haven't posted in a while. Sorry about that, finishing college, new job, etc.

Anyway, I have a very, very low mile, running 85 GN setup in a Cutlass, I am converting to a 87. I will be pulling the harness, turbo, heads, computer, everything hot air - all of it except the shortblock! I'll be using the shortblock to build the 87 on. Anything I can't use on the 87 is part of the deal.

The engine and almost all of the parts including the rebuilt stock turbo and fresh flow tested injectors and 3 angle valve on the heads have less than 400 miles on them. All parts are stock level performance - I like durability.

Anyway, it's still in the car, you can test drive before I start pulling it all. It runs awesome.

The only thing wrong is the when the coil gets hot, the car doesn't want to start until it all cools down again. It never dies on me. Just won't restart when it's hot. I have a spare used coil and module as well as a whole bunch of other spare parts that come with it.

Here are my terms: I will not separate any parts from the lot - don't even ask. I think $600 is extremely fair - I know I have triple in it at least. Remember, less than 400 miles on the engine!

Anyway, $300 deposit and the other $300 when I have it all out. Should take a couple months on my schedule or if you want to help we can do it together faster.

I will issue a receipt and have no problem notarizing or whatever legality you are comfortable with. I've been ripped off before and it sucks - I wouldn't do that to someone.

No shipping, you must pick it up.

If you are a hot air guy, do not miss out on this. No joke. :eek: This is a great deal, I'm just ready to upgrade. I am in Central Ohio. Call me at 740-403-2078,

Brew.