85 G.N. walks 81 stingray on the highway.

Anarchy

One fast Hot Air
last night at work my boss drove in his 81 sting ray. now the car is to die for clean like it just came off the line at gm. so he says to me lets take your hot air to the highway after work tonight (last night). as we enter on the ramp me behind him he pulls on me. i think nothing of it and let my turbo go. i pull up next to him and floor my GN. he watches with horror as my tail lights disappear into the darkness. about 20min later he texts me and says its all because of that turbo kid... i sent him a text back and tell him no Vince its call the corvettes nightmare... the Buick GRAND NATIONAL. today at work he comes over to my desk and says so how much for your car ray. i told him not for sale. he told me that hes gonna get more work to his vette and then we can go to the track... lol.... what a great lil meeting we will have come Monday morning cuz every one here know of the lil run from last night.... :)

Make sure you remind him that your car is "only" a HA and rated at 200HP. . . . . . Then . . . Go get the alky kit, turn the boost to 20, run him again, and post back. LOL :cool:

well its not at 200hp no more its more like 235ish. and with the more work i put into her i plan to rape it for all its worth. his lil vette is quick. but he wont stand a chance. poor vince he hates my car... lol.... hope this dont effect my pay check...lmao...

well its not at 200hp no more its more like 235ish. and with the more work i put into her i plan to rape it for all its worth. his lil vette is quick. but he wont stand a chance. poor vince he hates my car... lol.... hope this dont effect my pay check...lmao...

Each show I go to, someone wants to know "How much HP?"
I always tell them 200 . . . . Than the debate starts.
In the end it does not matter, as for me, it's about TQ. :wink:
Have fun! :cool:

well on here its 235ish. but to him its only a mere 200hp. but ill never tell him... no mind you i respect the vette. great car. but for him its not. its like he wants a gn. but wont buy one. he says the vette is still the best. but he laughs that i drive a buick. now today i didnt drive it to work i got the wife's 4 banger out there the cavy.. and he tells me so whats the matter ray your car gonna melt in the rain. i told him na she just dont like to be wet... but any way he believes my car is all stock. and i NEVER tell no one what work i have in her... on here its plain as my signature what i have done to it. but to everyone else its plain jane...

The 81 corvette is no performance car though .At 190 horsepower and probably 140 to the wheels. Your car stock would woop that thing. They were good looking cars but I would pass on one.

aint that the truth... but still was fun to open up my G.N. i never really get the chance to. it did feel good while it was going.. i really dont drive her. not untill the warm weather comes around. and yesterday it was nice out. so i rode her into work.

i love it...cheers.

X2. If you boss lips off again why not sucker him into upgrading his pokey vette? While he is wasting his money you can simply add an alky kit which will give you an additional 40-50 HP and you would stomp him badly again. Brad

yea i want to do that. but the wife keeps track of my money lol.... so i would have to save up for it slowly. plus kids bills and rent. yeah that alky kit is on my list along with other thing for this years christmas holiday...lol...

just get a hobbs switch, washer tank from the junkyard and a nozzle until you can afford a real kit. That there will really have him scratchin his head. I get asked about it all the time when my hood is up.

so now get this... one of the fellow guys here at work says his honda civic can OWN me all day and twice on sunday...lol what a fool. he says that hes got a v-teck, with cold air intake and a pipe. oh wow im so f*@!^n scared. so now he calling me out and saying that his honda will rape me... why do these jap crap ricer guys think there cars are so fast....(is it because of the fast and furious movies that glorify these crappy cars) my wife's cavy would own him..lmao...

so now get this... one of the fellow guys here at work says his honda civic can OWN me all day and twice on sunday...lol what a fool. he says that hes got a v-teck, with cold air intake and a pipe. oh wow im so f*@!^n scared. so now he calling me out and saying that his honda will rape me... why do these jap crap ricer guys think there cars are so fast....(is it because of the fast and furious movies that glorify these crappy cars) my wife's cavy would own him..lmao...

Because some of them there Hondas are fast. A vtech with cold air and an exhaust probably wont beat your car. But put a turbo or a good shot on it and it will. If the block isnt set up right it will not stay together for long but dont under estimate them. Just race him for fun not money.If you race him for money and beat him dont go double or nothing:eek:

I would agree in part, Some import guys know what they are doing. Also they have a fixed up beater, don't even bother. Your driving a Nice Classic muscle car. Everywhere I Went, put gas or just get something to eat quick always got" is that a Turbo? Nice Car man, Sweet ride etc. I took out a WS6 last time i Raced my car, I don't see how you walked that Vette instead of beating him seeing how you have a bigger turbo & injectors then me but???. Get it tuned and all the right parts to work together. Not just a big turbo, big injectors power doesn't mean anything if you can't get it to the wheels and keep it there.

i walkin him i meant raped him he wasent no where near me after i pulled on him out hear we say walked him... i guess it means different every where else lol. but he was owned... all day...

Some of those rice cars will murder you

We have several here in town running low 11's... and a red hatch that has run 9.90's.

You would never see it coming.

his is all stock so lets not get carried away here. this is a stock ricer. nothing speacial but cold air and a loud muffler. plz ppl he got no race car. lol... hes all stock.

his is all stock so lets not get carried away here. this is a stock ricer. nothing speacial but cold air and a loud muffler. plz ppl he got no race car. lol... hes all stock.

Then dont waist your time with him. If your luck is like mine you will break something and loose and you will never here the end of it:biggrin:

Then dont waist your time with him. If your luck is like mine you will break something and loose and you will never here the end of it:biggrin:

x2 Do spring cleaning, tuned etc etc before push it to the limit. It doesn't sound bad but if your untuned and no scantool, its only a matter of time before your back to repair it again.

I don't know about a cavi beating a vtech. I raced a vtech with my lt1 trans am and yes I did beat it but those cars are no slouch. Now the cars to watch out for is a cobalt SS or srt4 neon. Just like TRs, you don't know if they're stock or running 25lbs of boost with a stage 3 kit. Same with old school daytona turbo I and II. They may be old, but they have the same mentality we do- more boost=more fun. Obviously if your car is a low 11 car you don't have much to worry about on the street.

x2 Do spring cleaning, tuned etc etc before push it to the limit. It doesn't sound bad but if your untuned and no scantool, its only a matter of time before your back to repair it again.

I'd hope he has some type of scan tool with his mods;)