85 G.N. walks 81 stingray on the highway.

I raced a vtech with my lt1 trans am and yes I did beat it but those cars are no slouch. Now the cars to watch out for is a cobalt SS or srt4 neon. Just like TRs, you don't know if they're stock or running 25lbs of boost with a stage 3 kit. Same with old school daytona turbo I and II. They may be old, but they have the same mentality we do- more boost=more fun. Obviously if your car is a low 11 car you don't have much to worry about on the street.

Very true, The cobalt SS have a Supercharger and the SRT turbo with lil mods could be 300hp+. Also to add to the list STIs and EVOs, or AWD coupe with turbo and mods. Any car really, these days It's almost rare to find a V8 stock or anything kept factory.

Hey Anarchy, I noticed in your sig you don't have Fuel system upgrades posted, is it stock? if so,, invest in 255lph or higher pump and hotwire kit, adjustable FPR. If you do guessed I missed it, if not it will wake up your car.

i do have respect for the cobalt ss. i have seen these cars kick ass. but no i dont have any fuel upgrades. right now im working on saving up to turn my car intercooled. and sending it to get repainted the clear coat has come off. but lil buy lil i will have a monster. but for now shes a great lil monster with what she has...