84gn

y26

The project the never happened.. I bought this car a few years ago from a senior in high school. Goal was to go through it make it a nice ride. It did not run. He told me his mechanic said it was electrical. Never got that far to play with it nor did i worry about it because the motor was coming out. Carpet was removed and revealed a significant hole on the pass side along with the the t-tops needing some attention. All beyond my expertise. The rest of the car looks good. It is dirty but a good wash i think that paint can shine. The car was painted. Not sure by who or when but you can tell it was. It has been garaged since i purchased so no further damage from weather could occur. I attached a few pics and can take more. I took the pictures in the garage and not the best lighting or space. Not in a hurry to sell. The car is fine where it is. Also considered parting it out as i beleive it has several good parts in value. The 84 is a dying breed... I have about fourty pics on photobucket and can take a picture of a particular area if needed.

Car is loacted in Massachusetts. Hour south of boston, 30min east of providence.

Asking $2,500

Pictures by Y2T6 - Photobucket