84 t-type

turbotest

I bought my t-type last november and have since started buying some parts and done some general maintenance on this car. I will have to sell it though to pay for some extra unexpected bills i now have. Anyway the car is a black 84 t-type that was repainted at some point of its life from light blue to black. Its got a digital dash, concert sound, buckets, console and did i mention its a stock hot air, dual exhaust flowmasters. It now has an 8.5" with 3.73s open and it runs ok, but it has an exhaust leak. Anyway i am looking to see if there is anyone interested in it. Paint is 6/10, interior is 7/10. 95k miles. PM me if interested. I am looking for $2.3k.

PM me if anymore info is needed. Asking price is $2300, would like to move it by the end of the month. Smoked taillights come with the car, it now has original red taillights. Car is located in Alhambra, CA.

enginebay.jpg

38063d1196445817-major-tuneup-buick.jpg

Here is some more pictures:

CIMG0035.jpg

CIMG0006.jpg

CIMG0065.jpg

CIMG0004.jpg

CIMG0069.jpg

CIMG0067.jpg

CIMG0071.jpg

That valve cover and kick panel do not come with the car :p
they are part of my Olds collection.
Also i have the door panel from the drivers side... both door panels are missing the pull strap
That small breather filter by the throttle has been plugged..
New 'mint' taillights (not new) that are not tinted were installed.
Thanks for looking, more info is only a PM away.

I bet it has a leaky rear main seal. There is no breather on that engine. You are supposed to block off the hole on the intake pipe, and run a breather on the valve cover. That filter on the intake probably makes the car run like crap too.

(the console door is not straight)
Also notice the wheel for the dimmer is missing...
Some more:

CIMG0082.jpg

CIMG0081.jpg

CIMG0080.jpg

CIMG0079.jpg

CIMG0078.jpg

CIMG0077.jpg

CIMG0076.jpg

CIMG0074.jpg

CIMG0073.jpg

And here is one of the rest of the problems:
CIMG0086-1.jpg

Any questions PM me.
I am looking to move it out of the garage by the end of the month or so....
Thanks.

The seats are manual. Only a basic tune-up was done (spring cleaning). More info is only a PM away.