84 hotair parts, intake, headers,xover,wheels,misc parts

How much for.......... oh wait, I already got the parts I needed! Thanks B, you are a cool guy! HAHAHAHA

I hope you enjoy the free parts! Thanks for everything here lately( loading cars on the trailer and beer)

Talk with scott?, monica had the baby last night!:)

See ya this weekend
BW

parts

did you by any chance keep the top of dash with twilight sensor provision?

did you by any chance keep the top of dash with twilight sensor provision?

Yes. It was cracked and i broke the speaker grill into a few pieces, i might need it, but need to check the car i pulled it for.

I have 2 dash harnesses for twilight cars.
BW

Buy These Parts Beore I Need A Search Party...

I can't find my freezer that has all the ribs and chicken and dogs for the Bowling Green Cook -out due to the stacks of used parts . Buy these parts so I can find the meat to grill. :cool:

If the tornado hits the house tonight :eek: , just disregard this message. :D

John

Is your refriderator running? Well you better go catch it!!!! lol....;)

PS... Your riding in the trailer on the way to BG this year:biggrin:

BW

header panel - front rear bmper fills?

are the bumper fills or header panel still available? please call 214 586 6915 with information please

Only thing these days thats free is advise, you want some advise?

Sent cha a pm on the blue limited...

BW

What kind of condition is the air intake and MAF in? And how much shipped to michigan.

Thanks Dave

What kind of condition is the air intake and MAF in? And how much shipped to michigan.

Thanks Dave

They appear to be in good condition, id take 45.00 plus shipping, let me know if you want better pics, tomorrow night i could take them.

I ship saturdays.

BW

Im currently rebuilding that 14 bolt motor,

i do have another 14 bolt timing cover, but when cleaning it i found that someone ran a longer bolt in and broke thru the cover. I could tig it at work, but im slammed with projects right now.

When do you need it?
BW

Do you still have the surrounds for the cluster and radio? Also need the 3 a/c vents from the center and right side. I am in Overland Park tonight and could come pick them up.

Do you still have the surrounds for the cluster and radio? Also need the 3 a/c vents from the center and right side. I am in Overland Park tonight and could come pick them up.

I just walked in the door, let me know if your going to be in the area this weekend, i do have, just depends on the options your car has for the speedo surround.

What are you doing all the way up here:smile:

BW

I just walked in the door, let me know if your going to be in the area this weekend, i do have, just depends on the options your car has for the speedo surround.

What are you doing all the way up here:smile:

BW

I'm @ the airport. how much to ship to 75605? I had to come up for a training class.
The dash is swapped into my ElCamino so I don't have the rear defrost. no twilight sentinal or remote mirrors either.