84-85 gn / 86-87 t-type wheel center caps

84gnLA

I have a set of brand new unused center caps, even the clear sticker is still on the inlays. I purchased them from a supporting vendor a while back and ended up in my basement. I'm selling because i'm trying to save enough cash for something i feel i need a bit more to restore my gn.I paid over 235+shipping... I am askin 200+ 10 (paypal fees and shipping)

Img_120416123046.jpg

ok.... I told you I would take them..... but now since you didnt notify me ....... you can sit on them...... I'LL pass

I gave u my word i was going to hold them for u..as i truly intended and was and will.
I didnt mentioned i had two sets, i originally was planning on selling just one set (my spare)..but changed my mind and thought i should sale both my personal & spare which are both new..to try and create enough funds to purchase my control arms before they go out sale.... i honestly had no intentions in selling the set i told u i was gonna hold for you..I stand by my word!!...i apologize for the miscommunication or the mistake of not informing you.

Sorry for being "MIA" all weekend Armando. My sons were with me this past weekend, so the cars & parts were put on the back burner. Check your Paypal account...you've got money :) Thanks bud.

ooh kool..thank you!! yeah i was wondering what might of happen...and no problem i will ship them asap..and send u the tracking #