83 turbo hot hair setup with carb

I believe the '84 NA system is basically the same as the turbo system. Both use a small ESC module that should be located on the passenger inner fender near the MAP sensor.

Awesome news, Now i have to get an electronic carb somewhere should any electric quadrajet work.

Almost there everything installed just need an electric quadrajet to get it running..pics coming soon does anyone have the filter setup for it laying around

Got the carb in it and it is pretty fast.Im having some trans issues at the moment (not shifting) but it lays rubber down on it's peg leg rear.I cannot keep it from burning rubber everytime i hit the pedal.For what it is, it is pretty impressive. Im gonna get the trans issue 's fixed then ill post a few burnout vids of the car in action. Thanks everyone for helping me out on this this. This is why this site is the best place ive been in a while there are alot of fellows with alot of resources and knowlege thanks.

cool i cant wait to see the pics/vids i plan on removing my 3.8 next week and having the block checked and bored...I hope i can still find a turbo setup

Have you readjusted the TV cable?

Yeah did all that i think i have a few stuck valves in there,but im just going to get it rebuilt all togheter and have a shift kit installed like i should have from the beginning.