83 B4 black parts - complete motor rebuilt plus much more!!

Turborookie83

83 3.8 rebuilt new everything and new edelbrock cam, never started! Best offer takes it! Have receipts for headwork and all parts etc.
All misc. parts for motor too..anything for a b4 black car have complete setup! A/C parts too.
BOP TH350 with converter - 75$ obo
Need to get rid of this stuff make an offer!

call or txt 330-319-5332 or pm me!
Thanks, Marc NE Ohio

Being a new member here I'd suggest that you add some pics to show what you've got here. Cast or forged pistons ect on what was done to the engine will also help.

I'll have to dig up all the reciepts, but the pistons were stock replacements... i believe forged, stock crank and rods. Crank under .020 and rods .010, again i would have to check to be sure. Edelbrock cam, only one listed for the 3.8. Also new timing chain, double roller and oil pump rebuilt. Heads have 3 angle valve job, minor cleanup in ports. Have 83 turbo headers etc. the whole deal! Nothing really aggressive, just a stock style rebuild with a few upgrades. Make an offer! I'm swithching to a big block buick and i dont need the v6 stuff anymore...

83 turbo needs an engine and I think he either texted you or called. PM him and see if the 2 of you can work something out.:)

I'll have to dig up all the reciepts, but the pistons were stock replacements... i believe forged, stock crank and rods. Crank under .020 and rods .010, again i would have to check to be sure. Edelbrock cam, only one listed for the 3.8. Also new timing chain, double roller and oil pump rebuilt. Heads have 3 angle valve job, minor cleanup in ports. Have 83 turbo headers etc. the whole deal! Nothing really aggressive, just a stock style rebuild with a few upgrades. Make an offer! I'm swithching to a big block buick and i dont need the v6 stuff anymore...

Interested - Location on the motor?