81 Malibu w/ 87 GN Drivetrain

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJ Torque

YSOSLOW?
Would anyone be interested in a 81 Chevy Malibu with a GN drivetrain?

Car has TA-49 Turbo
50lb MSD injectors
Edlebrock cam
Postons Ultra thumbwheel chip
Powerstroke IC
3" DP out of stock elbow
Duals into flowmasters
87 GN Trans
8.5 Posi 3.42
Hotwired Walbro 340
Scanmaster 2.1
HID headlights
Seat of GN seats will come with it

Body is in good shape, no rust whatso-ever on the 1/4's, the doors have a little cancer on the bottoms, nothing too bad.

Interior is burgandy. Dash has no cracks, Seats are from a monte SS, as is the center console. Column shift. 5" Autometer silverface tach, Autometer oil press, water temp, volt under the radio. Boost and Air/fuel on the A-pilliar. Missing headliner and headunit, amp in the trunk.

Only picture I have of it so far...

al_from_bronx22.jpg

Would like to trade for a TR... But, will entertain offers.

No thanks... Either TTA or TR.

Make an offer... You know how much this kinda stuff is worth in a Regal... just a different kind of G body.

I dont have anymore pics now... Can take some tomorrow if it stops snowing.

What else ya wanna know?

motor has 2500 miles on it since install, said to have came out of a 55k mile GN. Body has about 120k. Doesnt look like it.

PM me, I expressed an interest in the car already and would like to come look at it. Let me know asap. Thanks, Mike.

hey whats up...interested also..can you email or pm me anymore info....and i dont have anything to trade so do you have an idea of what your looking for...would like to look at the car asap also...thanks vinny

Only interested in trades at this point guys.

That's cool...I was thinking of trading you a bunch of cash for it. ;) j/k

It is a nice car, and very unique. Good luck finding what you are looking for!

Only interested in trades at this point guys.

Why?

I never understood why someone would NOT take cash for a car:confused:

If you WANT a GN or TTA... then why couldn't you just SELL that car to one of us and then BUY one?

I guess I'm missing something, but I really like the idea of a "GN Malibu" and you car looks like a good start to a pretty sweet project, so I'd be interested if you were interested in selling it.

Anyway, good luck with the trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.