81 Malibu w/ 87 GN Drivetrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a GN that I am rebuilding the engine in right now. Im waiting on the block & girldle to be machined. I wouldn't mind trading my GN for the Malibu myself. Then I can be ALMOST like my uncle TURBO1DR.;)

What somebody wants for the car has no direct correlation on what the market will bear . The bike I offered to trade is worth (to me) about 10k, but the real market value is about 6k. Offer was declined, so that's that.

No doubt that there's a lot of blood, sweat, tears, and $$$$ in the Malibu- and the final product reflects that.

You're in the wrong, GNguy, for calling out the guy- because you have no business playing broker. Nobody asked for your assistance AFAIK, so let the parties involved figure it out. Resorting to name calling and immature retorts is just that- childish.

opinions are like @ssh0les, everyones got one, but ive said my peace

Thanks all, but please, I did not post this hear to create trouble.

winter is here !!! trouble is everywhere :eek: :biggrin: I wouldn't worry about it :p You always get people "wow" that a great deal and I would buy it "IF" bla bla bla bla .. like I said $$$$ talks BS walks ;)

No moron, I offered $5000 which is fair if you consider what the powertrain and car are worth seperately..

It's not like he's selling a 9 second malibu here... it's a MILDLY modded 3.8 ... Would you give 4k for this car as a roller and then 4k for the motor?

You probably would, but nobody with a brain would:rolleyes:

crossjerk.gif

greddy.gif

350ci If wanted, i can close this thread and you can start a new one.

Beefy, you ought to try to be a little more kind to fellow members here, you were warned earlier by Lee....

Guys, its the cars for sale section WTF???

Let me know...

BW

350ci If wanted, i can close this thread and you can start a new one.

Beefy, you ought to try to be a little more kind to fellow members here, you were warned earlier by Lee....

Guys, its the cars for sale section WTF???

Let me know...

BW

Excuse me?
Did you read ALL of the posts in this thread?

Yes i did....

I replied to your PM, forwarded it too....

This thread is fixing to get locked.

BW

C-mon! Guys we sound like a bunch of school girls or worst teenage Ricers.
All 350ci did was offer his car up for a trade.
Is that so complicated?
If you are interested make an offer.
If you are not interested don’t make an offer.

And In case WE didn’t notice the thread is for a trade NOT what do you think this car is worth.
Dave

C-mon! Guys we sound like a bunch of school girls or worst teenage Ricers.
All 350ci did was offer his car up for a trade.
Is that so complicated?
If you are interested make an offer.
If you are not interested don’t make an offer.

And In case WE didn’t notice the thread is for a trade NOT what do you think this car is worth.
Dave

Dave, thanks.

BW, Please close this thread and Ill make a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.