80 lb/hr HIGH-IMPEDANCE INJECTOR PROMO

Racetronix

New 83 lb/hr High-Impedance DEKA 4 Siemens Injectors.

Here are the specs:

Part FI114991

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]All tests run with n-Heptane (0.6855g/mL) @ 20oC (+/-1oC), 3.0 Bar (+/-0.01 Bar) (43.5PSI) , 14VDC (+/-0.05VDC), saturated driver. Engineering data specifies a flow ratio of apx. 1.035:1 when converting to gas.
[/FONT]
Static Flow Rate: 80lb/hr = 875 cc/min
Dynamic Flow Rate : 18.6 mg/pulse 2.5ms PW, 20 ms Period
Coil Resistance: 12 Ohms (This high-impedance injector will work with all factory ECM/PCM injector drivers)
Spray Pattern: Pencil
Connector: USCAR
Series: DEKA 4
O-Ring Type: Viton
Grease supplied to lubricate o-rings prior to installation.

For detailed calibration data please visit out web store

Note: Injector flow rates are based on testing with n-Heptane test solvent (0.6855 g/ml). U.S. EPA emission test gasoline 40CFR86.113 (0.735g/ml) flows in most common injector designs at about a 3 to 4% higher rate than n-Heptane. A ratio of 1.035:1 can be used when converting the flow specifications above.

In other words this injector will flow apx. 82.8 lb/hr using gasoline.

Racetronix will be running a limited time special on these newly released injectors.

For a limited time Racetronix will offer free Minitimer to USCAR plug and play adapters for all our valued Turbo Buick customers. This is a total savings of $36.00 on a set of eight injectors.

A Minitimer version of this injector will be available mid-late April '09.

Simply order any 1% flow-matched PACK size of the FI114991 injectors. Add the required quantity of adapters to your shopping basket. Enter coupon code 80lb-promo to get the adapters for free.

This injector is similar to the DEKA 4 63# injector that many people are familiar with. Siemens engineering has recalibrated the orifice disc and narrowed its tolerance to 12 microns to meet production requirements. The internal valve lift has been increased as well to maintain linear flow control. The combination of these two changes allows this injector to maintain flow linearity, response time etc. There is much FICtion being put out on the forums about how a drilled-out 63 is the same as these newly engineered injectors. This is far from the truth. The drilled injectors no longer have an orifice which is the primary flow meter leaving the valve seat as the primary flow control. By doing this the injector lift and seat variation are the only things controlling the flow. The net result of this is wide variations in flow due to variations in lift and the seat, poor flow stability (linearity) and targeting. This problem is not apparent under static flow testing or on consumer-level flow benches which take volume based measurements over a multitude of pulses (opening and closing cycles).

How much for a set of 6 flow matched ?? Website has them listed as each. what is the differance between these and the 79# high Z injectors?

How much for a set of 6 flow matched ?? Website has them listed as each. what is the differance between these and the 79# high Z injectors?

Use the drop-down menu to select the 1% FM 6 pack.
Compare the dynamic flow specs of the two injectors. The new 80# FI114991 is much faster so for a given PW there will be more fuel delivery. I am sure this will be one of the top three injectors for TR owners along with the 63's and 42's.

What is the difference between these and the 75# injectors I got from you folks where I needed my computer modified to work. Also if I got the 80s would I have to convert my computer back or will it work with the mod for the 75s

What is the difference between these and the 75# injectors I got from you folks where I needed my computer modified to work. Also if I got the 80s would I have to convert my computer back or will it work with the mod for the 75s

These are high-impedance injectors which do not require driver mods to your factory ECM.
If you ECM has already been modified to support low-impedance injectors then you should stick with low-impedance injectors.

To me those adapters are a little too "trailer park" for me. Couldn't you make a complete injector harness with the correct ends??

To me those adapters are a little too "trailer park" for me. Couldn't you make a complete injector harness with the correct ends??

The adapters are weather-tight and plug and play. We could make new harnesses but it is unlikely we would sell enough of them to justify the effort especially since the Minitimer version of this injector is slated for sometime in April.

Injector Flow Machine

What kind of Injector Flow Machine do you use to flow those injectors? Also spending that amount of money what is your warranty on those injectors.

What kind of Injector Flow Machine do you use to flow those injectors? Also spending that amount of money what is your warranty on those injectors.

I built my own custom flow machine b/c the consumer units (Asnu, New Age etc.) are not capable of maintaining the kind of accuracy required to FM injectors within 1%.

I have never really specified a warranty policy on FM injectors b/c they so rarely fail. Injectors run through numerous tests at the factory before they ship. We run them through 9 tests here in order to FM them. It is virtually impossible for us to ship a dud FM injector. I offer lifetime testing and cleaning services on Racetronix FM injectors to the original customer. On the very rare occasion when a customer has a problem it is usually because the fuel system was not flushed properly before installation. A good cleaning and new filter baskets usually bring them back to life. If an injector fails because its internal components fail then we would replace it no-charge. We have a database here of ALL FM injectors sold here since day one. We have the flow data on all our injectors and know which serial numbers made up which sets. If a customer needs a replacement it is very easy for us to maintain his matched set.

Jack :cool:

Sounds like a great E85 injector, what chip do you recommend with these since the response is better than the 79's?

I'm getting that you feel like these new injectors will be the ones pushing the high z flow ratings so it's not a one and done if we get the adapters?

Sounds like a great E85 injector, what chip do you recommend with these since the response is better than the 79's?

I'm getting that you feel like these new injectors will be the ones pushing the high z flow ratings so it's not a one and done if we get the adapters?

I think Eric @ TurboTweak will have a chip very soon?

I know, I was just waiting for you're response Eric. :biggrin:

Tune that Corn and let us know, too bad IL SUCKS right now for laying down street runs.:(

man i bought several chips from eric never noticed that he is 3 hours south of me! i will definately have to keep these in mind for my new combo, i would also like to know when eric gets a e85 tune together for them!