80' Drag Fox Body Mustang 351W Strip/Street

87GN_ponykillr

Buick addict
I'm looking to unload my Mustang by sale or trade. The run down on the car.... I purchased the car about a year ago and have put less then 500 miles on it. I have too many toys and not enough time. The car is an 80' Mustang with body parts from an 88' to give it a better look. The title is clear and is registered as a 1980. When I got the car it was a full drag car and not very street tame, I hooked up the headlights, turn signals, running lights etc. to run her on the street from time to time. I have street rod tags on it to avoid emissions and inspection in MD as it would never pass. The car is stripped for weight only 2 seats and cage. The paint is Coke red and shines great. Motor is a 351 W .30 over with a thumping cam (about 25 runs on it) It's never had a blower or nitrous put to it. Trannie is a built C4 with a 3500 stall, RMVB. Rear is a 9" with 350 gears and a spool. The car has run in the consistent 11.30's with this combo. With some more gear and some juice you have a 10sec Stang. This thing sounds, runs and looks great. I hate to get rid of it but somethings gotta go. I want to try to avoid trading for the reason I am selling the car for room BUT I would be open to trades for another GN or a black Victory Vegas. Selling price is $7,500. Email/PM me with any questions or interests. Thanks, Adam

goodenginestang.jpg

greatrearstang.jpg

goodfrontstang.jpg

Insidestang.jpg