-8 fuel feed line from stock sender

fatride

Looking to run a -8 feed line from a stock sender with a double pumper. Who has any ideas on how to do this or where to get the parts. Wanting to do this w/out any bottle necks for fuel delivery.
Thanks for any ideas

any other ideas...

No thompkins in your area? They have a flex line with teflon inner liner...
Works great on mine.
There are a few DIY y fittings out there to use the stock hanger and 2 pumps.
You could use a swedge fitting or braize the -8 on the feed if you want to do that on the outlet of the hanger fitting.

Just trying to help, didnt know my info wasnt good????
BW

Scott, do you happen to have the part #'s for the fitting you used for the -8, -6 lines?? I took a look but wasn't sure which ones were correct.
Thanks

I can look for the paperwork, but I'm not confident that I'll find it. The pressure line is 3/8" and the return is 5/16".
I used the fittings with female pipe thread outlets. Then just screwed the AN fittings in. You will also have to trim the barbs off the sending unit tubes.

I saw on Horsepower TV the other day they just welded on a -8 fitting to the feed line and screwed it on. Not saying I would do it that way but I guess it's an option.

Putting a -8 fitting on a -6, [3/8"] line, will result in flow the same as what you would get w/ -6 all the way to the engine.
If you measure the ID of the OEM "3/8" line, it's not 3/8, due to the o'ring seats that are made onto the ends.

But then, a famous TR tuner once said that stock lines were good to 1000HP......

Putting a -8 fitting on a -6, [3/8"] line, will result in flow the same as what you would get w/ -6 all the way to the engine.
If you measure the ID of the OEM "3/8" line, it's not 3/8, due to the o'ring seats that are made onto the ends.

But then, a famous TR tuner once said that stock lines were good to 1000HP......

I couldn't agree more Chuck. If and when I decide to step up to mid/low 9 capable car, I plan on going with two dedicated pump lines out of the hanger. Then probably some sort of "Y" or possibly a dual inlet, single outlet filter.

I sent my original to Turbofabricator, not running a double pumper but I would highly recommend having him take care of this for you. As stated, at your power level putting a -8 on the end of the stock line is only making the connection aspect easy.

Dig that true double pumper setup, all you then need is a -6 Y to -8 and you are ready to roll.

If you're really looking for overkill, you could run two lines all the way and double feed the rail.

I planning on running E85 this year, and I don't really want to go with a sumpt tank if I don't need to. Thought I try to find a way to run the D. Pumper. Maybe the best way is to do dual feeds into 1 -10 lines and run both pumps.

After seeing Turbofabricators stainless setup I might take my chances with the stock ( flushed ) tank also and run the duals all the time on E85. Swap the pumps every other year to be safe or until Walbro gives us the low down on the pumps and E85. ;)

-10 would be ideal for E85 at your power level and -6 for sure on the way back.
Check out Turbofabricators external regulator adaptor for our rails, you could run a -8 back if you wanted to be safer.