8.5" gears, posi, axles

83hurstguy

Have an aftermarket 28 spline Auburn Pro carrier for sale for an 8.5" 10 bolt. I believe it has 5-8k miles on it, I have put about 4k on it myself behind a 307, so it has had a pretty easy life. Comes with Richmond 3.73 gearset (same mileage). The pinion bearings and carrier bearings are in great shape. It has one shim for each side of the carrier with it, I can't remember which shim went to which side, but if you install them and check the backlash, it should be easy to figure out which one belongs where.

Asking $300 + shipping for the gears and carrier.

Also have a set of 28 spline stock GM axles, have ARP 1/2"-20 studs installed. I cut the length on the studs down so you can use stock lug nuts with a closed cap. Perfect shape, the axle bearing surface is not chewed up.

Asking $70 + shipping for the axles.

I took them out, because I have upgraded to 30 spline parts.

posi and gears are sold.

Feel free to make offers on axles. I can include the 1/2"-20 chrome lug nuts.

Have an aftermarket 28 spline Auburn Pro carrier for sale for an 8.5" 10 bolt. I believe it has 5-8k miles on it, I have put about 4k on it myself behind a 307, so it has had a pretty easy life. Comes with Richmond 3.73 gearset (same mileage). The pinion bearings and carrier bearings are in great shape. It has one shim for each side of the carrier with it, I can't remember which shim went to which side, but if you install them and check the backlash, it should be easy to figure out which one belongs where.

Asking $300 + shipping for the gears and carrier.

Also have a set of 28 spline stock GM axles, have ARP 1/2"-20 studs installed. I cut the length on the studs down so you can use stock lug nuts with a closed cap. Perfect shape, the axle bearing surface is not chewed up.

Asking $70 + shipping for the axles.

I took them out, because I have upgraded to 30 spline parts.
your mail box is full tryed to send you a message thanks again for the unit TTT