8:00 to 2AM at the motorplex - 7/27

UNGN

Can't Re- Member
My wife probably won't let me go to this...but some of you single guys may enjoy it:

July 27.....EXTREME STREET NIGHT AT THE MOTORPLEX.....8:00pm. to 2:00am. $15 Per Racer $8 to Watch. Street Legal Drive it thru the Gates. If you bring a trailer you will have to park it on the parking lot on the East side of the Motorplex. No trailers inside the gate.(except to pick up the wounded). After you Tech in you will have to park your car in the staging lanes. There will be no "Time Trials". You will pick who you are going to run each time you race. After each race you will have to return to the staging lanes. On the Track...No Yellows on the Tree, Just instant Green. You will be able to spot your fellow racer if you like. No Score Boards, Just a Win Light. All NHRA rules apply "KINDA" (hehe). For those of you who like to watch, we are going to let you get close to the action. This we be as close to street racing as gets. NO COPS ALLOWED!!!!
This is what yall asked for so come out and Street Race without the B.S.
Thanks
RudeDawg

It beats racing in 100 degree temps or loosing your license at the illegals.

Hey UNGN, since the "score" board will be off, do you know if they will still be running the timers so you can still pick up a time slip?
I have a new race chip to add to my combo and would be curious at what my new times will be and if issueing time slips, I may go.
Sounds like it would be fun.
Thanks